"A Well-Planned Escape"

I completely lock myself inside the shed for days as Ox tried his best to make me go out just to talk. Who does he think he is... ruining my life like this—Who am I kidding, I ruined my own life... He even asked for Mandy's help to interact with me. But of course, I push Mandy away.

"Lou, please—"

"Just leave me alone! I don't need you all!" I growled as I put a few clothes and lost things in my bag. Especially a very long rope and my diary. I am not about to let my life continue further to the path of failure like this! How did I become so dependent to others who TRIED to solve my problems for me?! Peggy even tried to demand me to open the door, but I only shut my only window locked, completely hitting his face before he fell on the ground.

There's no way a flying mule with no nose ruined my plans!

I trained myself on sneaking out every night as my practice while studying the all the blind spots in the entire intitution. I thought about the Spy Girls, the things I need to get in my old mansion, the robots, those Uglydolls, the consequences—I thought about it all just to get away from this place.

"Let's just talk this out! We are sorry, please!"

"Lou, it's Mandy! I'm sorry for leaving my work late! I didn't mean to made you wait that long! Please, let's talk! I'm sorry!"

I can hear Mandy sobbing outside the door that cause me to pause for a bit. However, I ignored her pleads afterwards once I glance at ripped bear next to me.

To remind me of what they did.

To remind me what they could do to me.

To remind me that I am endlessly in no use for anyone.

To remind me that I will never get my second chance tin this world.

No one is guilt tripping me so easily. Because of them, I couldn't fix him anymore. All the stuffings already come out and the stitches won't be strong enough to hold it. After packing my things, I decided to make another doll version of me. This time, a dummy and sprayed my perfume all over it. A strong scent is one way to distract that robot dog, so I'm gonna need this too if I'm gonna survive in the Big World.

As crazy as it sounds, I have to try again. I have looked everywhere for a chip or any device that was holding me from being trapped, but no. I am completely normal. I am not a robot. I have no wires... That means I can hope for something possible!

I worked up my ass for this moment and marked all the days in my calendar. I also made some hologram devices of me in my cloak, running and jumping around for the robots before sticking the devices around the town posts and walls until it reach the tunnels and pipes. Glitter bombs to gave them a blind eye in case I get trapped. All the places I can vent. Give myself a few options to rob something important in my old mansion where Ox and his Uglydoll friends are now staying.

Lasers, tranquilizers only if I am clearly in danger. It's needle is sharp enough to go through those metallic robots' necks if they go hard on me. Glue, needles, yarn as my rope in case I ran out, threads, markers and more. Luckily, it all fit in one small bag before I made another cloak. The last one got ruined and they can already recognize me under it.

Sooner or later, I wiped my sweat when I finally finished everything. My eyes turn to my calendar before giving it another check.

May 31: At Night, Final Escape

Weather: Rainy Day

Surveillances: Robots and Spy Girls

Goal in the Mansion: Prototype Rule Book