"Perfection Drama"

"Lou! You won't believe what Tia just said to Jayden!" Fiona exclaimed, disturbing Lou's cleaning time arranging all his kid's toys that were scattered on the floor. He basically ignored the rest of the class election since Cynthia got the Vice President position. He lost his focus on the day and just thought about how Mandy's doing back in the institute.

"What? Another misery that she didn't got that muse spot?" He guessed with a sarcastic tone. "No! Even better! She said that she rather have the Vice President role because there was no muse position that was mention at all! The only reason everyone was fixing themselves was because of the secretary and treasurer spots. Can YOU believe it?! Your idea was damn worth it!" She squealed, shaking the blonde doll in excitement.

"H-Hey, watch the s-suit! It's made of wool and wool fabrics are expensive!"

"Eh? Where'd you learn that?"

"Internet, obviously. I borrowed our dear kid's laptop" he dry out answered before climbing on Cynthia's bed to fix the sheets and pillows. "Ooh~ You must be a really rare doll if the toy makers put efforts detailing your clothes! All asides from that, I'm so proud of you Lou!" Fiona exclaimed as she jumps on his back for a hug.

"Hey, pixie! Remember who you're touching!" The skater girl doll warned while some toys agreed. You can say Lou created another fandom here in the Big World. There's also other toys who sometimes take a sneak peek from their backyard fences when Cynthia plays with Lou outside.

"Is that so? Well that goes to my question, why does everyone thinks there's gonna be a muse position this year?" The blonde prototype asked. "Well 'zat because 'zer is only one muse in each grade 'zat will soon battled against other levels to win a crown. Like beauty pageants for examples. Each grades gets one in each level to show who them who's ze best! Then you get to win another crown for all school levels!" Odette explained while doing her usual training in ballet as she twirl and practice pirouettes.

"Well let's see if she'll get two tiaras this year~" he proclaimed confidently as he finally finish. Whew! He sighed in relief before checking the clock. Cynthia should be done in her lunch by now. With that word, every toy played dead as soon as they heard the door clicked. It was Cynthia.

"Lou! Lou! I got some great news for you!" Lou just feel himself smiling more as his kid grab on to him and open her laptop while talking to her usual British accent. "My low rose side bun was popular around the school bulletin board and even some seniors wants to learn it See?" She announced as she leaned his face a little close to the laptop to see clearly. Lou can see her side view picture that was posted online.

Oh that is DEFINITELY helpful... "I asked my cuz'in about it, but he forgot how. Weird, he never forgets things like that. His memories are as sharp as needles! And you know what? I actually beat Willa! It might not be on the muse position, but at least I got a role! Isn't that spectacular?!" She said in glee and it only made Lou happier. She has been cheerful for the past few days and it was all thanks to him. That's what every doll said.

I mean, he agrees with them. He can manage without them, but he refuse to take the applauses and told them it's nothing special. He doesn't want them to say anything positive anymore because that's one reason why every doll hated him for it. He got used to taking all those negative insults that he is not used to appreciation anymore. He looks might look confident, sure, but no one noticed that it falter.

"Thank you, Lou. I don't know who wrote that letter and why, but I just had to thank you for helping me out..."

Helping you out? Cynthia, darling, I did nothing... No need to thank me, my dear" Lou thought as his kid decides to watch some movies on the internet with Lou. "What do you think about this one? Tinkerbell and the Fairy Rescue! I think this one has been my favorite since kindergarten. It's about a human meeting a fairy in the meadow and how she wanted to be friends badly and..." She startled rambling about it and Lou really wanna hold in his laugh.