"Doll Caught"

Lou found out Cynthia having a group project activity in arts once she got home from school and oh my doll, he is not even the slightest thrilled when two of her group members are coming over today. And to make it more ironic, one of the Miller twins and Willa are involved in these so-called 'groupings'.

"Wow, Cynth~ I never knew you lived here... I almost didn't recognize this place!" The blonde perfect girl mentioned, making Lou roll his eyes sarcastically when he heard his kid explain to her about them moving out sooner or later. He and Fiona are watching from the shelves' railings as the kid gives the two perfects a quick tour.

"Oh, and here is Whiskers. The cat I was talking about? His mom can be anywhere, so don't make him cry, alright?"

"Got it, Tia. So... do you have any ideas of a house we can build from something?"

"How about from barbecue sticks? I can draw ~" she joyously offers. "Great. I do the cutting and Willa, you're on pasting..." Kevin agreed as the blonde girl faked an enthusiastic smile. It sickens Lou. It reminds him that wherever he goes, his mistake can still be seen by others to make him feel inferior. However, he is not the only one feeling it.

"Make yourselves comfortable, kiddos. I'll just prepare some sandwiches while you three do your thing..." Jayden pointed out as he left to the kitchen and Cynthia and the other two sat in the living room to prepare. Just in time, Violet, Krissy, and Maria showed up in their indoor's clothes.

"Oh hey, Kevin! Remember me?"

"Uhh... Mari?"

"What?! No no, it's Violet! I have blonde hair, she has amber!"

"Really? She still looks like you though..." he said in confusion. "That's the problem if you ask a man if you are her between triplets..." Cynthia sassed while grabbing a few papers under the coffee table, ignoring Willa and her blonde hair cousin greeting each other. Although, the boy just laughs at her wholeheartedly and thinks that it's quite hilarious.

Lou glanced at Cynthia and saw her confidently sketching her heart out that got a small smirk making its way to his face. So this is what the other toys meant about her drawing habits before. Maybe I should bring that habit back. That could make her stop using gadgets for a while..., he thought before he flinch when he heard a meow from behind.

The doll slightly gulp when he saw Whisker's mom from the minute he turned his back. Oh scraps... The cat screamed and attack him with her claws, but Lou quickly jumps on her back and then lands on the floor as he makes way for his escape.  He heard her hissed and almost claw him down, but he roll to the side and keep running.

"You think... you could hurt my son like that in front of me?! And get away with it?!" she growled as he almost got caught if he didn't somehow manage to reach the top deck while she hissed from below.

"Umm... I don't know what you're talking about, ma'am. But just so you know, we meant no harm. What kind of a new changed-doll would I be if I am gonna do something that dreadful?" he innocently retorted.

"That gives you no excuse! Your former doll students told us that you hit a child back on your world and I have my right to be protective!"

"Are you kidding me?! It was an animatronic baby— it was designed to act that way! I am not allowed to reveal our existence to this world! You have no right to judge me!" He argued.

"I might not have, but I have one as a parent. Maybe then you will see that my Whisker's safety is more important!" Saying that, Lou felt speechless.

He secretly gritted his teeth and clenched his fist as he ran away while the cat chases him. All he could do is run at this point... No excuse can slide that mistake... But no time to sulk about it. He needs to focus...