Chapter 8

(Sorry I was gone for too long pookies)(😣)

"Well L/N, guess this is where I say bye..", Lily sadly hugged me outside of the hospital.

I just hugged her back, but I was still kinda pissed she almost got me killed.

"What are you gonna do now?", I asked her, and she just sighed.

"The only option now is to skip town, I already have a place a few cities away, but I'll miss this place! Well, not the murderers but still!", She explained, and that gave me an idea.

"And you guys, behave for Y/N, please", she begged the puppets, who were all in a truck I rented, because Barnaby needed to go somewhere.

"Uh, we'll see!", Julie said excitedly, Sally nodding in agreement.

"I GUESS I can forgive you for almost getting my hair messed up", Wally rolled his eyes.

Barnaby just gave a thumbs up from the back of the truck.

Lily and I hugged one last time before we both got in our cars and went our separate ways.

'Damn, never thought I'd meet someone over almost being murdered!'

I looked down in my lap at the two colorful envelopes that I had gotten from the strange ass lady.

'Who in the hell was that?'

"I'll just open these later..", I mumbled to myself

~~~~~~||~~~~~~

Well, after being released from the hospital, I made a very hard (not actually) decision.

I called everyone to the living room to make my announcement.

"So guys....we're moving!", I was actually kinda happy, and did some jazz hands to add on to the effect.

"What?! Why!", Barnaby almost spit out the coffee I made him. I still got no fucking clue how they eat or drink.

"Well, considering the fact that half of my downstairs entrances that are glass are shattered", I shrugged, "We should probably leave."

To catch you up to date, the puppets and I got involved in a scheme where we were chased by psycho murderers.

"Lily is doing the same, plus, this isn't even..really..my house?", I chuckled nervously.

"I could care less about her, she almost ruined my flawless hair", Wally started smoothening the non-existent strands of stray hair on his head.

"But you said you for-"
"No I didn't! Shush!"

"Wait wait WAIT", Sally sounded confused, "What do you mean 'Not my house'?", she asked.

I just smiled nervously before sighing