10K CROSSOVER SPECIAL (PT 2, VERY LATE UPDATE SORRY 😭)

(I'm so so sorry for the late update I've been busy with a lot of things 😭)
!TW!
!Mentions of Violence and Weapons!

~~~~~~||~~~~~~

"Hello, my name is Lily Whitmore, and I have a serious and crazy favor to ask of you...", the girl at my doorstep said to me.

I felt like I recognized her, so I asked.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Probably, if you've been keeping up with the news"

I took a good look at her and realized she had bandages all up and down her arms and legs.

"OH, SHIT! YOU'RE THE GIRL THAT GOT ATT-", she suddenly clamped her hand over my mouth and looked panicked.

"SHH, they might hear you!", she whispered through gritted teeth, looking around frantically.

I just looked at her in confusion before she pushed herself inside, shutting the door behind us, hand still clamped on my mouth.

"HEY, LET GO OF Y/N", I heard a high pitched voice say from behind me.

'These fuckers better not have...', I internally groaned before turning around slowly.

I turned and saw the puppets, and Julie had a whole ass frying pan in her hand.

I looked at Lily and she looked shocked, confused, and scared at the same time.

"I-, uh, are those puppets?", she shouted out in shock.

"Well, yes, but just ignore them for now", I said casually, "So anyways what did you practically break into my house for?", I asked her.

She looked at me, and a mix of sadness and rage flooded her eyes.

"I need a place to stay", she looked down and I could hear her mumble, "And I want to get back at those fuckers that killed my friends", she looked up, tears welling in her eyes.

"Okay...but what does that have to do with us?", I motioned my hands at me and the puppets.

"Your house is the closest one to the woods, easy access and easy to draw them out.", Lily calmly explained like it was nothing.

"So you want us to be in danger too?!", Sally shouted, causing panic to be on the other's faces.

"I'm already prepared, wait, why am I explaining to a puppet", she had mumbled that last part.

Lily took the bag off of her back and revealed multiple weapons inside, including a gun and a machete.

"Oh wow! What are those?", Wally asked, very VERY confused.

"Just some very dangerous things, like, shouldn't y'all have episodes on danger or something?", I said before turning my attention back to Lily,"And time for YOU to GO", I said , starting to usher her out the door.

"WAIT!", she screeched making us all jump slightly.

"You can't kick me out, they already know by now!", She said frantically.