Chapter 7

As nervous as ever, I paced around my house, checking everything, before I decided to open the next letter

"Uh, are they...okay?", Julie muttered to Wally confused.

"I think?", He also sounded unsure about his answer.

NO

NO I AM NOT OKAY

I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A DOG THAT'S 8 FEET TALL IN MY HOUSE.

I was looking to make sure that my ceilings were high enough, (High ceiling house for the plot) before I stopped pacing and sighed.

"Okay, so, theoretically, what if another one of you guys were to be here", I said, looking towards the puppets.

"There can be two of you?", Julie said in confusion.

"Another me, another beautiful being", Wally smugly smiled.

"I-, no, just..you know what, never mind!", I fcaepalmed at their utter stupidity.

I mean listen, they're cool, but sometimes they ask some...dumb questions.

I just took another deep breath before turning around and going upstairs, grabbing the letter, and making my way back downstairs.

"Is that the envelope that Eddie uses?!", Sally shouted in shock.

"Mhm, I guess so...", I just shrugged.

I walked past the puppets to the middle of the room.

"Uhh what are they doing?", Sally obviously was confused.

"Man FUCK this", I groaned as I opened the envelope.

And out I pulled a patch of furry blue fabric with dots on it.

"What the fu-?", was all I could get out before being blinded by light again.

When my eyes finally adjusted again, there he was in the middle of the room.

"Barnaby?!", all three of the puppets yelled out.

He just stood there confused while I stood off to the side, thinking about why this Blues Clues fucking look alike was so damn big.

"Wally! Julie! Sally! You're all..here?", He said looking around trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

"So, long story short, a creep leaves me an envelope, I open it, and y'all end up here", I just shrugged my shoulders as Barnaby finally noticed I was right there.

"Who are you?", He asked in confusion.

I just sighed and motioned for him to sit down.

"Can you just sit on the floor while I explain? I don't quite think my furniture is fit for a huge dog to sit on.", I said as nicely as possible.

I was honestly getting fed up with this shit at this point, but I didn't want to really take it out on the puppets.

But apparently me asking Barnaby to sit also signaled for the others to also sit so now they sat in a group in front of me.

I just sighed and also sat down before explaining.

~~~~~~||~~~~~~

"Alright, that makes more sense, I guess?", Barnaby said very obviously confused still as I finished explaining this whole little shitshow of a situation.

"Well, I guess the only thing to do now is to wait for the next envelope", I shrugged as I got up to go to the dining room to grab something from it.

It was night by now, so I was gonna grab what I needed and help them settle down for the night.

Though, where do you have a giant blue dog sleep at?

Whatever

I grabbed what I needed from the table before I noticed something on the window.

"Oh, fuck this shit I can't do this tonight", I groaned as I walked over to the note regardless of what I said.

I opened the window and grabbed it, before reading what it said.

'Page 37"

"What does that even mean?!", I said, walking out the dining room while examining the note, shutting off the lights.

~~~~~~||~~~~~~
From the woods behind your home, a figure watched as you collected the letter off your window.

Watching you read it, question it, and leave, they saw it all.

Turning to leave to who-knows-where, they muttered one last thing.

"Good luck, Y/N...", before disappearing into the night.

Although, the figure did drop something.

A pin

A pin that read

'Welcome Home Restoration Team'

~~~~~~||~~~~~~

LORD
THIS BOOK IS ACTUALLY BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS

LET ME TAKE ANOTHER MOMENT TO THANK YA'LL SO MUCH FOR 10k+ READS ❤️❤️❤️

Also sorry for how late this chapter came out this week!

Had a few things come up, but I managed to roll this out!

NEWS

10k Special on the way!
Will be a crossover between 2 of my fave fandoms!
(Welcome Home and ?)
Ya'll will have to wait to find out 😉