Chapter 2

"Can we have apples for breakfast?", Wally asked me while I was in the kitchen cooking.

This 3ft raggedy anne looking mf keeps eating all my food, and I'm kinda pissed off about it.

"Wally do you eat anything OTHER than apples?", I asked him while I flipped the pancakes on the stovetop.

He shook his head, "I only desire apples, just the red ones, they must be bright red.", he said, swinging his legs.

I just sighed to myself while putting some pancakes on my plate. "You should experiment with other foods y'know, so I don't have to spend money on apples?"

He just looked down at my pancakes in interest. "Julie makes those sometimes, I never ate them though, what are those?", he asked me.

"Uh, pancakes, why you want some?", you said, offering him some. He looked at you strangely, almost confused.

"Those aren't cakes though..?", he said with a straight face.

"Wally please say you're fucking joking right now.", I said, looking at him in disbelief. I know he did not just say that.

"What? They have the word 'cake' in them, and they don't look like cakes, so what are they?", he said, shrugging.

After I had a long talk with Wally about food other than apples, we were back in the living room when a question arose in my mind.

"Wait, how DID you get here?", I asked him, quickly turning to look at him in confusion. He just stared back at me and made some uncomfortable ass eye contact.

"I dunno, I was with Home and then I felt like I was flying, then came through your ska-reen.", he said, obviously lying.

"Okay, 1. It's screen, and 2. You aren't telling the truth are you?", I glared at him suspiciously. He looked like he was sweating, but wasn't cause y'know, puppet.

Before he could answer my question, there was a knock at my door. I looked at him, then went to get the door. I opened it to see a small box, and confused, I picked it up. "I didn't order anything?", I said, bringing the box to the table.

I was halfway there when something fell off the bottom of the box. I looked down to see a colorful envelope lightly hit the floor. I put down the box and bent down and picked up the envelope, feeling something inside of it.

Before I could take another step, I felt Wally try to yank the envelope out of my hands. I looked at him confused. "The hell are you doing?", I said, lifting the envelope so he couldn't reach it.

"Give me the letter Y/N.", Wally said in a more serious voice. I looked at him strangely before literally cackling.

"PFT, BRO? YOU THINK YOU'RE HIM⁉️", I was laughing so hard at him before I felt a sharp pain in my wrist that made me drop the envelope.

"Huh!?", I said as Wally jumped up and grabbed the envelope. I looked at him and my wrist in disbelief. "DID YOU JUST BITE MY WRIST WITH YOUR EYES?", I yelled out in shock.

"I told you to give me the envelope."

"And I said NO!?"

"Well I have it now."

I wasn't about to let him win so I quickly snatched the envelope back. I held it in my hands again and Wally tried to climb my leg whilst I was violently trying to shake him off. We both fell over and were tussling on the ground as we both had one end of the envelope. As we both got to our feet, one end of the envelope in either of our hands, it tore open.

We both looked in shock as a piece of what looked like pink fabric fell out of the envelope. As soon as it hit the floor there was a bright flash of light and I shut my eyes tight.

I looked back to the spot and saw..

Another
Fucking
Puppet

The puppet in front of us opened their eyes and stared at us.

"Wally!?"

"Julie?!"

————————————————————————

End
Word Count: 684