Prologue

"Ok Kathy, I have no freaking clue what's so good about this website?", Y/N said to their friend, who they were currently on FaceTime with. Their friend had convinced them to go on a website based on a new ARG called "Welcome Home".

"What do you mean! This website is literally amazing! It's not much yet, but the secrets are already enough to get you hooked.", Kathy said, also on the website. "Plus the characters! They're literally the best, and if you actually despise them I despise you.", you chuckled at Kathy's switch up.

"Well Wally looks interesting," You said, "But Sally is my favorite.", You strongly battled in your brain on which one is better. There were 8 characters to choose from:

Wally Darling
Julie Joyful
Sally Starlet
Barnaby B. Beagle
Howdy Pillar
Frank Frankly
Eddie Dear
Poppy Partridge

You had decided you liked Sally better. She just seemed to match your energy.

...

"Wally looks hella creepy now that I look at him more."

"What?"
"You heard me, I would shit myself if I saw him in my room in the middle of the night."
"Oh."
"Well bye now"

And your rude ass (/j) suddenly hung up on Kathy.

You were silently looking through the website before all of a sudden a pop-up appeared where you clicked.

"HUH?", you yelled out when you got taken to a blank white screen.

"If my computer gets hacked I'm going to fucking cry.", you said clicking around trying to get off of the screen.

Suddenly your screen went hella bright to the point where you could swear you were dead.

"OH MY FUC-", that's all you could get off before you felt something land on you and send you flying backwards.

You opened your partially blind eyes and that's when you saw a familiar puppet.

Blue pompadour hairstyle, red ascot, rainbow pants, blue sweater with yellow trim.

...

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK⁉️⁉️⁉️"

————————————————————————

That's all I got for the prologue.

I promise Chapter 1 will be longer 😭