Chapter 5

Staring at the envelope in front of me, I contemplated on if I wanted to open it

*Sigh*

"Ok, so if I open this, it's another mouth to feed, another head to house.", I said, resting my face on my hands.

The envelope sat in front of me on the desk. I sat there for atleast 10 minutes before I took a deep breath.

"Ok..here's goes nothing", I muttered as I picked up the envelope. I slowly opened it and took out what looked to be a yellow triangle.

"Huh, so I was right?", I said in surprise. I slowly walked to the middle of my room and placed down the fragment.

All of a sudden the brightest flash ever happened.

"GAH! HOLY shIT!", I yelled out, covering my eyes. When the light had cleared I opened them again, to now see Sally sitting in my room.

She looked at me as I stared at her unfazed.

"Hiiiiii...?", I waved awkwardly.

All of a sudden, my door bust open.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!", Wally and Julie yelled in unison.

They then noticed Sally in the room and just stared at her.

"S-SALLY?!", Julie yelled as she pounced on her friend.

"JULIE??", Sally yelled in shock. "So this is where you and Wally have been? This whole time we've been looking for you both! Do you know how scared we were!", Sally yelled, shaking Julie like an 8-ball.

"I'm sorry Sally! I didn't knowwww!", Julie started bawling and Sally did the same.

It was sickingly sweet.

"Okay, love the reunion but I don't want all those tears in my room, so, downstairs?", I said, walking out my room.

"Wait, who's that?", I heard Sally say from behind.

"Oh, that's Y/N! They're so wonderful, right Wally?", Julie said in a sing-song voice.

"Mhm, despite the fact they almost caused my arm to be torn off, they're alright.", Wally responded.

"Wally we're still on that topic?", I said annoyed.

"Wait, Wally your arm almost what?!"

"It's a long story.."

————————————————————————

After explaining almost everything to Sally, she seemed much more comfortable with the situation.

"But what about the others?", Sally questioned, looking sad. Damn, now I felt bad.

"Honestly? I think you'll see them sooner than you think", I leaned back on the couch, trying to remember who was next.

The only thing I really could think about though was what was in the journal.

"Hey, I'm gonna go grab something real quick.", I said, jogging upstairs and to my room. I grabbed the journal and quickly went back downstairs.

"What's that Y/N?", Wally asked me, looking at the book in my hands.

"Oh, uh, it's my old diary! Yeah! My mom mailed it to me.", I tried to cover up the fact it was a lie. I just sat far away from them on the couch and flipped to a random page.

~~~~~~||~~~~~~
December 21st, '72

It's been a few days since <>\^*#£\ went missing. The search party for her is still currently ongoing. I noticed that something strange has been happening with the puppets though. Every time I leave Wally in one place, he always ends up in a new one shortly after, and nobody has claimed to have moved him...
~~~~~~||~~~~~~
I finished the entry and glanced at Wally, who was chatting with Julie and Sally.

'Weird ass mf for real..', I thought to myself

As if on cue, he looked slightly at me.

'I forgot he could read my thoughts shit!'

"Oh, mb Wally, I was thinking about someone else", I said to cover up my thoughts.
"Mb if you thought it was about you!", I was sweating so hard at this point, I'm so bad at lying.

He just nodded slowly and went back to talking to Julie and Sally,

————————————————————————

It was night now, and I had the puppets sleep downstairs, as I was upstairs.

I was getting ready to lay down when I noticed something poking out from under my pillow.

"You can't be serious right now...", I muttered to myself.

I pulled out another colorful envelope from under my pillow.

"How in the hell did they get in my room?!", I said, annoyed at this point. I noticed something on the back and flipped it over to read.

"Wait...4 days..to open?", I said out loud. "Strange but okay I guess", I just shrugged and put the envelope in my dresser before finally going to bed.

I really need to put more locks on my house.