"Why? Are you trying to impress someone? " He yelled at my retreating back.

"Oh Merlin! Why does everyone think I'm trying to impress a someone? I've already got a boyfriend. Maybe I just want to look nice so that people think I'm not related to you two animals" I joked, but that shut him up anyway.

I'd been dating Lorcan Scamander for about a year now. He was sweet, easy on the eyes and extremely intelligent. The perfect guy-next-door type. He had blond luminescent hair like his mother, Luna who was also my godmother.

His older brother, Lysander on the other hand was quite the opposite. He was really quite dark and mysterious. He obviously got his dark hair from his father Rolf. He was in the same year as Albus, just going into seventh year.

Now I'm not blowing my own trumpet or anything, but the title of being the only daughter of Harry Potter came with its merits but also a lot of unwanted attention. In this instance being that both of the Scamander brothers seemed to have a soft spot for me. Merlin knows why, I looked pretty average. The last time I had seen them together was at the start of the summer holidays when our families went on holiday together. It was weird having both of them always there. Lysander would pick fights and arguments all the time with Lorcan, apparently hoping it would impress me if he could show me what a man he was over his brother. It didn't impress me - it just seemed petty and I actually felt sad that two brothers could fight so much.

I closed my eyes and daydreamed back to last spring, when we just relaxed in front of the lake at Hogwarts, Lorcan dozing his head in my lap while I ran though his blond hair with my fingers. He opened his eyes and smiled then pulled my head down and kissed me. I pulled up and –

I shook my head, no, this was not happening, Lorcan had not just turned into Scorpius Malfoy. I mentally slapped myself.

Scorpius Malfoy was, dare I say it, an Adonis in the view of many of the girls at Hogwarts. He was just going into seventh year but girls in every year swooned and worshipped him. Come to think of it actually, a lot of the girls loved Albus too, though I couldn't imagine why. I mean had they seen him at the dinner table? Manners honestly.
But Malfoy always got what he wanted because of his rich family and good looks. This included when it came to girls it would seem, as no one had yet to resist his arrogant charms.

I had to admit, he was actually very attractive. His hair always looked perfectly messy and he had these amazingly high cheekbones which made him look even more handsome and mature as well as his eyes which were deep pools of silvery blue. It was almost as if Merlin had hand crafted him himself and thrown in everything that a girl would want. He was perfect.

Not that I would ever tell him or anyone for that matter. No one would know Lily Potter was gushing about a Malfoy like a thirteen year old girl! Anyway, I already had a perfectly cute, amazing boyfriend, who did not treat girls like a rotating carousel, unlike Malfoy. Furthermore, Scorpius was like Albus's arch enemy. No one knows why, I mean the great war was years ago so it must have been something that happened between them both, that no one knew about.

As I was thinking all this in my head,James had come up behind me.

I turned around, "what do you want now?" I sighed.

"Sorry Lils, here I'll fix it" he smiled sheepishly and lazily flicked his wand.

My hair went back to as it was before. "Thanks homie" I smiled.

He narrowed his eyes, "Never say that again. Just no."

I laughed, "Sorry."

"No problem kiddo, hey you got a prefect badge this year, that's great!"