12

Gabi was currently staying in Brooklyn for two weeks seeing her family letting them know whats going except mentioning her boyfriend is a turtle. She was at the store with Mama Mario getting some things and talked as they used to. "Im not kidding Mom. He was waiting in the dark for me to ask about Adonis. Its creepy and is acting like Dad." Said Gabi as Mama chuckled. "I get but remember your first date." Said Mama Mario. "I know but i blurred it out on the phone because Luigi was fighting to get the phone from Mario in the middle of our date." Said Gabi. "He just doesn't want you to get hurt. Every brother is like that and what are you planning for your date?" Said Mama Mario looking at the two hand baskets. "I thought open fire smore date would do. The reason i got extras is because he's a sitter of eight kids." Said Gabi. "Oh thats nice. Are they joining you two?" Said Mama Mario. "I dont know they are sneaky." Said Gabi. "Well since you are going back i save you three some left overs. Of my pasta and grandmama Marios cannoli." Said Mama Mario. "Oh now im craving those. I'll call you later mom or have Mario do that if he apologizes." Said Gabi as she left to pay. She got her things in a bag heading to her old home to pick up the food then go back to the Mushroom Kingdom. Gabi walked into the village seeing Luigi and Mario talking then spotted her. "Gabi. How you been?" Said Luigi. "Good and mom made each of us her pasta and Grandmama Mario's cannoli." Said Gabi handing them three containers. "Everythings good." Said Mario. "She's not gonna to talk to unless you apologize." Said Luigi. "Luigi is right. We're good at home except our cousin got suspended for a week for breaking a boys nose." Said Gabi walking with them. "Why would did she do that and whydo i need to apologize?" Said Mario. "Because you waited in my room in dark from my date and threw you out for asking about him." Saod Gabi getting upset.

"I dont you getting hurt and i have to trust him." Said Mario as Gabi went to the castle. "Just apologize. She almost a grown woman." Said Luigi. "Hey she didnt tell us what she was doing." Said Mario. "Mario!" Said Luigi making him groan. "Fine." Said Mario following Gabi to the castle. He looked around seeing her just going upstairs to her room then heard a loud noise outside. "What was that?" Said Luigi as they both looked seeing Ludwig, Wendy, Lemy and Morton barging in with their robots. "Oh great." Said Mario. Meanwhile Gabi put her things that she bought away in her closet then turned around seeing Bowser picking her picking her and ran to the balcony. She started to panic and let out a scream before realizing that he grabbed a chain attached to a ship pulling them up. Once they were at the throne room alone Bowser put Gabi down looking at her. "Im sorry for taking like that. Me and the kids mostly jr missed you." Saos Bowser. "I guess i better explain my disappearence for two weeks. After our date Mario snuck into my room in the dark. Wanting to know about you and refused to leave until he got answers." Said Gabi seeing him getting angry. "So i threw him out and your name is Adonis then left the next morning. I even said the same thing with my mom including the part of you being a sitter." She explained seeing relax a bit but was still mad. "Do i look like an Adonis to you?" Said Bowser making her smile. "No. But if said a name starting with B. Mario would be onto us." Said Gabi as Bowser nod in agreement. "Lucky for you i had a family night idea if you're interested. I got some supplies for smores and got a portal projector to put on a movie." Said Gabi. "Sounds good. I'll even send some Koopa's to keep them busy." Said Bowser. "And I'll sneak back to my room to grab the stuff with Nebu's help." Said Gabi as the door open. She and Bowser turned to see Jr running over to Gabi hugging her leg before picking him up.

"I missed you Mama." Said Jr looking up at her. "I know but we get have a family night." Said Gabi. "Really?!" Said Jr. "Yep. Now you tell your siblings that they better behave tonight." Said Bowser. "Okay." Said Jr as Gabi put him down. He took off leaving the two alone as Kamek walking towards Bowser with a crystal ball. "Sir. Your children called asking for your help on defeating the Mario Brothers." Said Kamek. "Go do what you have to but remember our agreement." Gabi knowing his temper. Bowser smiled kissing her head and called his Koopa's to get the ship ready on his way out. Gabi looked down at Kamek about leave with the crystal ball in his hand. "So how was Bowser and the kids when I was gone?" Said Gabi making him stop and turn. "Well they stayed in their rooms not doing anything even saying you used them but then got mad at your Brothers starting to fight then even kidnapped Peach again." Said Kamek. "I'm sorry but Mario and I had a fight because I refused to tell him anything about me dating Bowser. The only that knows is Johnny, Charlie his girlfriend, and Luigi." Said Gabi. "Oh. Good thing Charlie and Johnny are together otherwise Bowser would kill him. He thought you were cheating on him during his tantrum with the Koopa's." Said Kamek. "Me and Johnny are best friends that's it. We even act like married couple at time but nothing is going on." Said Gabi then got a call. "Speak of the devil. Hey Johnny . . . What your dad finally got a wax? . . . Oh congratulations for you two. You want me as your what?" Said Gabi surprised. "Don't you play around because I'll punch in the throat." She says trying not to cry as Kamek made a tissue box appear floating towards her. "Thank you. Okay. Yeah. Let tell Bowser and kids before they blow up on you." Said Gabi hanging up using a tissue to wipe her face. "I got asked to be a Godmother. Charlie and Johnny found out she's pregnant today." Said Gabi looking down at Kamek. "And you said yes." Said Kamek. "Yep. I have been those two that they make good parents. Except for Johnny who left his sister at my house three times in during New Years." Said Gabi. "How old was she?" Said Kamek. First time three months and the other two and five. His mom beat him and yelled at him for doing that." Said Gabi. She walked out of the throne room with Kamek talking as they explored the castle.