6

In the Kong Kingdom Peach and Toad stand by the Kranky Kong watching Mario fight against Donkey Kong. Peach looked over at Gabi who had a bored expression on her face while everyone else was cheering for Donkey Kong. She looked forward with Toad as Mario hit s brick making a blue mushroom appear and ate it causing his to shrink. Nebu hovered over to Kranky Kong causing everyone to stop and watch the real Gabi tackle down the fake one off it's seat. "Gabi?" Said Peach after Nebu disappear into Gabi's right wrist. Gabi punched the imposter but got kicked off and into the arena landing on the red beams. "Gabi? Are you okay?" Said Mario in a tiny voice. He looked down at the beam where she landed get up on her feet. "It's an illusion from Bowser. I was trapped in his castle all day until I got out." Said Gabi looking up at him then saw the mystery blocks. She used Donkey Kong by jumping on his back to bouncing off of him to hit the block and out popped a rock mushroom. Gabi ate it turning her body into solid rock and jumped high up and go down straight to the fake Gabi. With the impact it caused a low rumble of the stadium and cloud of dust for moment fore the fake Gabi was kicked into the arena. Gabi land in the red beam where the fake was grabbing the ankle spinning it around a few times before letting go. The fake Gabi hit the wall fading in and out looking at itself as Gabi turned to a boulder crashing into it until it was gone. "Way to go Gabi." Said Peach as the rock mushroom wore off. Gabi smiled at her then looked Mario who turned back to normal and jumped up grabbing the ledge to pull herself up to the crowd. She sat down watching Mario try one more time to beat Donkey Kong by using the mystery block with Gabi's and Peach's help and turn into a yellow cat. Mario dodges Donkey Kong's attack by using his cat abilities and used his claws to scratch him. He then fight him back without getting hit making Gabi cheer for him. Donkey Kong did everything he could to beat Mario but he was too quick for him. He then saw Mario bounce up on the floating bricks doing a flip and dive down with his claws out striking him down hard. "Have enough?" Said Mario. "Not even . . . Close." Said Donkey Kong about to fall off the beam but Mario held his tie before letting go. He fell forward landing flat on his stomach as Mario got on his back. Gabi smiled and went over to Peach who left to met up with Mario. She saw Mario back to his normal self following then to the hut to heal up from the fight. "So that Gabi was a fake the whole time?" Said Mario. "Yeah. I got up to get some water until a loop snuck behind me and hit me on the head. I later woke up in the throne room caged up. Bowser and his wizard guy used my energy to make that illusion. He said I want you and Luigi gone and Peach is his Queen." Said Gabi. "Never going to happen. I'm glad you managed to escape from him. He didn't hurt you did he?" Said Peach. "No but was shocked twice by the energy draining part." Said Gabi. "Well we are going to do some racing and I need a favor from you and Nebu." Said Peach. "What is it?" Said Gabi. "Could check on my Kingdom? I want to make sure Bowser hasn't done anything." Said Peach. "Sure. Kick some butt Mario." Said Gabi. "Be careful alright." Said Mario putting an ice pack on his cheek. "Aren't I always? Love you." Said Gabi as Nebu came out of her right wrist. She stepped on Nebu who turned to a platform and took off into the Mushroom Kingdom.

After two hours of no sign of Bowser or the Koopas anywhere Gabi decided look out the balcony seeing Peach and Toad making her worried. She ran down to see no sign of Mario and looked at Toad for answers. "We got ambushed by the Koopas. Mario and Donkey Kong fell in the ocean and were eaten alive by Maw-Ray." Said Toad. Gabi wanted to cry but need to be strong and whistles for Nebu. "Ready to fight?" Dias Gabi. Nebu spun around her and went into her body turning into a full bodysuit with a bit of armor with wrist blasters. Peach ordered everyone to evacuate the kingdom and heard an explosion. She and Gabi walked down to where they heard the noise with Toad and few mushroom people following them. There in the middle of the destruction of her castle was Bowser with Kamek and his army behind them. He looked down at the girls smirking as the Star that he stolen from the Ice palace was presented. "Princess Peach. Will you be my Queen of the Koopas?" Said Bowser. "I will never marry you." Said Peach raising her weapon at him. "Told ya Scales." Said Gabi raising her arms out straight with the wrist blasters ready to fire as Bowser had a sly smirk. "You should choose words wisely." Said Bowser. Kamek shot his magic at Toad making yell in pain as Gabi lowered her arms looking at him and at Peach. "Bowser. Let him go." Gabi begged looking at Bowser. "Please stop. Okay I'll marry just stop hurting my friends." Said Peach. Kamek let Toad go as Gabi caught him in her arms and watch Bowser smile turning around to his ship. "Get them ready. We have a wedding to plan." Said Bowser walking inside. The Koopas lead Gabi, Toad, and Peach inside the ship going to the Dark lands where Bowser's Castle is. Gabi walked with Peach and Toad who was recovering pretty quick and looked at Peach sadly. She later got stopped by one Koopa with a helmet leading her somewhere else. The Koopa pushed her in the room seeing it was sewing room and saw two dresses in a black covering on the table. Gabi took them seeing one was for Peach which is obviously her wedding dress and the other was a bridesmaid after taking a peek. "Mario if you're alive please stop this." Said Gabi then heard the Koopa telling her to get Peach ready. She walked out following him to the dressing room near the wedding reception just three doors away. Gabi went in seeing Peach finish talking to Toad who quickly left and pulled out the wedding dress. "Don't worry Gigi. Bowser hasn't won yet." Said Peach as Gabi looked at her eyes. "You sent him to make your bouquet." Said Gabi. "Yeah and we both know I'm not marrying that monster." Said Peach. "I know. I said it to his face. Nebu watch Toad and help him out." Said Gabi as Nebu left her body. The girls looked at each other not saying a word before they started to get ready for the Nightmare of a wedding.