10

"You sure it's good idea that you're here instead of being with your brothers." Said Johnny. "I can visit Brooklyn whenever I want. If Bowser stops kidnapping me again or Peach to get to me." Said Gabi sipping her tea. "How many times has he done that again?" Said Johnny. "Twelve times for the past . . . Three or four months?" Said Gabi. "Damn. You weren't kidding about him being in love with you. Although he did almost torch me." Said Johnny. "He is trying to control his temper. But my brothers always kick his tail or interrupts our 'date' or 'family time' when his kids want to spend time with me." Said Gabi looking out the window of the cafe. "Should I give him a shot?" She asked looking at Johnny. Johnny was about say something but saw someone throwing eggs at the window scaring the two. Gabi looked around seeing nothing as Johnny immediately went outside. She got grabbing her new phone and talked to the cashier looking at the dessert display. "Can I have two of the smokie Brown and oatmeal cookies to go?" Said Gabi not seeing Johnny seeing pelted by eggs. She pulled out the money as the male cashier was busy seeing Johnny struggling to get in his parked in front while he kept on getting hit by the eggs some where the person can't be seen. Johnny managed to get in seeing two small figures disappear back in the manhole but couldnt tell from getting by the raw eggs and this car being covered with it. He opened the glove compartment to get some wipes or napkins to clean himself and saw Gabi step out looking confused. She saw the mess all over Johnny's car and planned to open the door but gagged stepping away covering her nose from how very bad the smell is. Johnny got out with a cleaning spray and a rag to clean the windshield. "I'll *gagged* see you around Johnny." Said Gabi walking away. "Yeah se-" Johnny stopped to run to the nearest trash can to throw up in.

Gabi walked a few blocks down before going to an alley with a man hole cover. She lifted the lid and closed it behind her once she got down the ladder and went to find the secret passage to the green pipe. It didnt take her long to get back to the Mushroom Kingdom and walk around smiling at a few mushroom people. "Hey Gabi. How come your back early from hanging with Johnny?" Said Luigi walking by the antique store. "We for cut short. Johnny and his car just got pelted by rotten eggs." Said Gabi. "Must've been some teens or kids. You saw who did it?" Said Luigi on their way to the castle. "No but i gonna ask Johnny once he gets cleaned up." Said Gabi. "Alright. Mario is with Peach in Kong Kingdom." Said Luigi. "And you wanted to stay here to make sure im home safe." Said Gabi. "With the Bowser and his kids kidnapping you. What do you think?" Said Luigi as Gabi smiled at the mushroom guards. "So what have you and Johnny talking about?" He asked on their way to her room. "What was going on since we left and possibly give Bowser a chance." Said Gabi muttering the last part. She looked at him seeing that he kept straight face once they got to her door. Luigi let her in first and closed the door to face her. "Have you lost it? What would Mario and Peach think?" Said Luigi. "Through the times he kidnapped me wasnt that bad. And his kids enjoy having me hang out with them." Said Gabi then had a thought. "Now i think about it. I think one of the k-" Gabi quickly disappeared in a flash making Luigi screamed before someone opened the door behind and hit his head with a mace knocking him out. The door was opened wider showing a turtle with pink shades and another behind with big wild hair with a slight buck tooth. "Hope that invention of yours took her straight to King Dad, Ludwig." Said the turtle looking around holding the mace over his shoulder. "I tested it before we got here, Roy." Said Ludwig holding a device that resembles a gameboy. "Lets get home be- oh Jackpot." Said Roy picking up a small whirs bag with the smokie browns and oatmeal cookies. Ludwig pressed a few buttons taking them home as Toad was calling Luigi and Gabi. "Not again." Said Toad annoyed seeing Luigi on the floor.

Back in the dark lands in Bowsers throne room was just him and Jr play wrestling until a flash made them stop. "What the?" Said Bowser looking up since he was on his back. Jr looked on his left seeing Gabi in the middle of the room and jumped off of Bowser. "Mama!" Said Jr hugging her leg. "Hey sweetie. Um did you need help?" Said Gabi seeing Bowser struggling to get up. She picked up Jr placing him on her right hip walking around Bowser to help him. Bower rolled back and forth with Gabis help but was still stick making him sigh in defeat. "Kamek!" Saod Bowser. "While he gets here. I got a question." Said Gabi. "What?" Saos Bowser looking at her upside down. "Have all of your kids been here?" Said Gabi. "I think so why?" Said Bowser as Kamek showed up. "I was seeing my friend in Brooklyn and he got hit along with his car. With very rotten eggs. Do you know anything about that?" Said Gabi as Bowser got picked up and set on his feet. "Nope but let me get them here. Kamek bring the kids over." Said Bowser before Kamek left. "Do you know anything about this Jr?" Saod Gabi. "No. Me amd Papa were playing all day. Can you tell me more stories?" Saod Jr. "Not until i find out who did the prank and after i talk to your Dad." Saod Gabi as few flashes brighten the room. There stood all seven of the Koopa kids in front of Gabi and Bowser. "Which one of you followed your Mama to the real world?" Said Bowser. "Wasnt me. I was getting my claws filed." Said Wendy that Gabi saw a few times. "Wasnt us?" Said the boys. Gabi pulled out her phone seeing a text from Johnny along with a photo of the culprits from the cameras across the street. She touched Bowser's arm making him freeze then glanced at her then at her phone and looked at the kids. "All of you go. Except you two." Sais Bowser picking up Iggy and Lemmy by the shells. "Once your done punishing your boys. We need to talk." Said Gabi walking away with jr. She followed his directions to his room and set him down to grab a teddy bear. Within a half gour Gabi heard the door open showing Bowser and followed him out while Jr was coloring. "So what did you want to talk about?" Said Bowser. "About me giving you a chance." Said Gabi as Bowser stopped walking down the hall with you. She faced him seeing him blush and his tail wagging a bit waiting for a joke or something. "Im serious since you and your kids want us together. But one condition." She says. "Yes anything!" Said Bowser.