3

"Come on. We got a lot to go through since you know where in the mushroom Kingdom to go to. We're to the mushroom lands and don't touch the blue ones. You can shrink small enough to fit in a bottle." Said the green mushroom man with a backpack. "I'm going Toad." Said Gabi holding an empty backpack for collecting. "Careful and listen to Toad." Said Peach. "I know what to do." Said Gabi catching up to Toad. They walked to a green pipe leading to the mushroom lands going in. "Land feet first or get face planted." Said Toad looking down to Gabi. Gabi saw him hop out and jumped down with her following his lead. Toad went down the path using his staff that he pulled out of his backpack and used it to take down the mushrooms that are needed. "Bag." Said Toad holding it out. Gabi took off the backpack and held it open in front of her. The mushroom fell shrinking down to a normal mushroom size once it was inside. They continue walking collecting specific mushrooms until they heard a noise. "What was that?" Gabi says going to the noise not far from them. Toad whacked his stick close to her feet telling her he's going to check it out first. He used the mushrooms to hide himself while Gabi went around to see what made the noise they both heard. "This isn't happening. This isn't happening." Said a familiar voice. "Mario?" Gabi muttered peering her red above a red and white mushroom without touching it. She saw Mario get up looking at around confused then saw a blue mushroom curiously about to touch it. "Don't touch that!" Said Toad popping his head up scaring Mario to the ground. "You shrink if you touch the blue ones. Human let's go." Said Toad. "Am I dreaming?" Said Mario following him. "I don't does this hurt." Toad says before hitting his ram with his staff. "Ow! Yes." Said Mario rubbing his arm. "Then you're not dreaming." Said Toad.

"Listen I'm looking for my brother and baby sister. My brother looks like but is a bit tall and thin also is green. My baby sister has long brown hair, clear crystal blue eyes, and a little taller than me." Said Mario. "Does your brother also have a mustache and does your sister go by the name Gabrielle." Said Toad. "Yeah and wait a minute. She's here too." Said Mario. "Yep." Said Gabi stepping in view in front of them. "Gabi!" Said Mario hugging her. Gabi hugged him back then let go as Toad crossed arms looking at the two. "How did you get here? Did you also go through the green pipe?" Said Mario as they walked. "Yeah. Where's Luigi?" Said Gabi. "I thought he be here but we got separated. I saw him get pulled into this dark cloud with monster like face. We need to find him." Said Mario. "Oh he's in King Bowser's Castle. So he's dead." Said Toad. "That's not funny. He's kidding." Said Gabi. "Nope. Whoever is Bowser's prisoner is never to be seen again. Too dark." Said Toad looking at them. "Yes. Now Luigi is alive. We need to save him and go back home." Said Mario. "Yeah that's gonna be a tough one. The green pipe that brought us here disappear and reappear where ever and when ever. Maybe Peach can help us out." Said Gabi looking at Toad. "Alright but he's good as dead." Said Toad. "I will hit you on the head with that staff of yours." Said Gabi walking back to the Mushroom Kingdom. "Like to see you try human." Said Toad going ahead of them. "How long have you been here?" Said Mario. "Couple of hours." Said Gabi seeing the green pipe. "Land on your feet first." Said Gabi jumping in first. She landed perfectly along and waited for Mario who flew up landing face first into the ground. "Told you. Feet first. Come on. We gotta get moving. Out of the way their brother might be dead!" Said Toad scaring a few mushroom people. "Toad knock it off! Luigi is not dead." Said Gabi following him. Toad didn't listen kept on saying it making her shake her head and looked at Mario.

"I'll meet you at the castle. Listen to Toad okay." Said Gabi walking off. "Gabi!" Said Mario seeing her use a blue pipe taking her somewhere. He plan to follow her but Toad called him over and did so seeing a moving platform before getting on. Gabi landed on the level she needed to be and pushed a block to get some coins in her backpack. She looked around for a certain building and found one with a crystal ball sign on top. Gabi walked in seeing many drapes and elder mushroom man at a table in the middle of the room. She took a seat and placed two coins down as the mushroom waved his hands over the crystal ball. Mist began forming showing a old flowershop with a newborn crying in the middle. A young Mama walked by but stopped hearing her cries and went in then got out quickly holding the baby before the building was destroyed. Her leaving the house upset then Luigi being held up by a claw that plucked out a few mustache hairs screaming in pain and fear. The last one was Bowser and a figure looking at each other a- "Gramps. Time for lunch." Said a pink mushroom girl. 'Coming. Sorry that all it shows what you need to know.' Signed Gramps before he covered the crystal ball and left. Gabi got up using the green pipes to head over to Peach's Castle seeing her and Mario talking. She caught to them on their wau to the balcony showing the view of a training area. "If you want to save your brother. You have to complete some tests but I'll train you." Said Peach then saw Gabi. "I went to the Mushroom Teller. Luigi is alive somewhere in Bowser's castle and got interrupted by the last one of Bowser facing someone." Said Gabi. "Then we dont have time to waste. Gabi would you do the honors of showing Mario what to do." Soad Peach. "Princess first. Mario face planted on his first try on the pipes." Said Gabi. "Really?" Said Mario. "Im her best friend of is our kind. Im not going to lie to her. Now watch and try to dod what we do." Said Gabi as Peach started the course first. Gabi followed the lead of jumping on the moving plate forms dodging the bombs, ducking the fake fire walls and hit the Bowser cut out before sliding down the pole.