7

After getting ready Gabi stood behind Peach fluffing up the back of her wedding dress and looked at her turning around. "You're almost ready. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to take part of a flower girl. Hang on." Saif Gabi grabbing the small hand basket with pink, white, and red flower petals. She walked out as the guards open the doors for her then shut it fast behind her. Gabi walked down the aisle with a fake smile on her face scattering the petals until she reached the steps. She put the basket aside near the seats and got on the platform looking up to see the prisoners amd the Kongs hanging from the ship flying slowly over the lava. Kamek used his wand to force her to face Bowser amd poofed up a small bouquet of the flowers. Gabi looked at Bowser to quickly glanced off to the doors revealing Peach holding her bouquet walking down the aisle until she was front of Bowser with Gabi behind her. Peach then looked up seeing the prisoners getting close to the lava with Bowser looking too smiling. "A sacrifice in your honor." Said Bowser smiling at her. "Not something very girl wants unless she's sick in the head." Said Gabi as Bowser ordered them to be lowered. "Niw we are gathered here t-" Kamek didnt finish after Peach punched him and slowly got up but Gabi threw her flowers hard at him knocking him out. "You honestly thought this would make me want to marry you?" Said Peach seeing the sacrifice about to happen. "I will never madry a monster like you." She says pulling out an ice flower. After throwing it near her feet her dress turned light blue and Nebu created the bodysuit armor on Gabi. "Then we are breaking up right now!" Said Bowser angrily. He breathed out fire at her as Peach and Gabi split up. Gabi looked down seeing she was floating and fired her wrists blasters at the fireballs. She then looked over at Peach throwing ice balls hitting Bowser a few times until he was completely frozen. Gabi then flew over to the prisoners getting them free by pulling up the cages on the bridge and break them open. She then saw Donkey Kong free his father Kranky Kong and quickly looked down seeing Luigi holding onto raccoon Mario. "Mario! Nebu follow them." Said Gabi. Nebu came out of her body and turned to a platform Donkey Kong and Kranky Kong got along with a two other prisoners flying over to the wedding reception. Gabi saw Mario running over to hug and kiss him on the cheek. "What am i invisible?" Said Luigi as Gabi did the same with him. "Im glad you two are okay." Said Gabi looking at them. Luigi wiped away the fresh tears and hugged her again to calm her down. He rubbed her back as Gabi turned her head seeing Bowser looking at her then at Peach and Mario getting very angry where the ice started cracking from how steamed he is. "Look out!" Said Gabi as Bowser launched a fire ball at them but everyone dodged it. "If i cant have her then no one will. Release the bomb!" Saod Bowser. The ground started vibrating and looked up behind them seeing a huge bomb with angry face painted on.

Mario used his raccoon tial to fly up to the bomb to get it to chase after him instead of everyone. "Mario!" Saos Gabi going after him but Luigi held her back. "Come on we have to get everyone out of here." Said Luigi as Bowser broke his ice prison and grabbed Gabi by using his large hands. "Let me go!" Said Gabi. She struggled to get out his grip seeing they going to the ship and looked over to her friends amd Luigi being forced to follow by the remaining Koopas. "Anyone makes any movements. Will be torched." Saod Bowser then looked Gabi. "You're not gonna Bowser." Said Gabi pulling her arms free. She raised her fist and punched his face making him let go and was grabbed again but my the left arm. "Gabi!" Luigi says going forward but the guard pointed his spear at his face. Gabi tried to his hand off of her then stopped to see Mario lead the bomb to the huge green pipe. "Oh no." Said Gabi as the bomb went off. The next thing everyone knew was the ship was being sucked in and end up crashing into Brooklyn. All Gabi hear was the loud ringing and opened her eyes seeing something or someone covering her. They got up revealing to be a very furious Bowser getting off of her and glare at Mario who lifted his head off the road. "Mario!" Bowser shouted. He walked forward as Gabi got up and feeling sore. "Gabi?!" Said a voice. She looked to her right see Johnny running over the damaged ship towards her. "Johnny!" Said Gabi hugging him. She let go after hearing a loud crash seeing Mario get thrown into the restaurant where she got fired. "Who is that?" Said Johnny. "Bowser. It's a long story but he gotta stop him from destroying Brooklyn." Said Gabi going to Toad but Johnny grabbed her hand. "what are you gon -" Gabi quickly pushed him out of the way and ducked from Bowser's flames. She saw a green turtle shell and kicked it at Bowser's head making growl turning towards her. Bowser looked her then at the super Star walking towards but heard Mario calling him and turned around. "You want it. Come get it." Said Bowser. Gabi kicked another turtle shell hitting the Star away from Bowser going passed Mario down the street. "Get the Super Star Mario." Said Peach. Mario ran towards it as Bowser blew his flames at him to finish him but Luigi blocked it with a man hole cover. He then grabbed his hand making both grab the star causing them both glow in a rainbow color turning to face Bowser. Bowser ran over to stomp on them but their power blocked his foot and began taking turns fighting him. "Come on guys. Kick his tail." Said Gabi cheering them on then winced at her pain. Toad tossed her a small red mushroom and watched her eat it to heal her injuries. "Gabi, you okay?" Said Johnny while looking for Bowser. "I'm fine now. Is everyone else okay?" Said Gabi. "They're in beside the buildings. Would mind telling me what the hell is going on?!" Said Johnny. "It's a long story." Said Gabi as they watched Mario and Luigi deliver the final blow on Bowser. "Princess Peach." Said Gabi glancing at her. Peach smirked and took out the small blue mushroom walking towards Bowser with the others. She shoved the mushroom into Bowser's mouth shrinking him as Toad trapped him in a jar. Gabi looked at him and heard her parents calling out to her brothers. She turned see them hugging and kissing them saying amazing and proud they are for what they did. "Gabrielle my baby." Said Mamá hugging her tightly. "Nice job distracting the dinosaur guy." Said Papa. "Thanks. So what now?" Said Gabi looking at Mario and Luigi. "First need to take Bowser and everyone back home and go from there. You in?" Said Mario. "Definitely." Said Gabi hugging her family.