9

Bowser walked down the hall with Kamek going to his room to find the Koopa servants quickly leave with the cart. "Everything is ready my King and your children are in their rooms." Said the Koopa Butler. "Good. Now Kamek this is where you come in." Said Bowser going inside. There in the middle of his room a simple dinner table with unlit candles and water in wine glasses. He smiled at this scene and went to Gabi who was still asleep on his bed picking her up and set her in the chair. Kamek pointed his wand at her making a pair of chains on her wrists that were attached to the floor long enough for her to walk around but not close to the door. "Let me know if you need anything else. She's about wake up at anytime." Said Kamek on his way out. Bowser walked around the table make sure everything was perfect and brushed Gabi's hair away from her face. He then gently tilted her back a bit and saw her starting to wake up. Gabi move her head around opening her eyes seeing that she's chained up and looked around then saw Bowser taking a seat across from her noticing the dinner table. "What's going on?" Said Gabi looking at him. "It's obvious a dinner date." Said Bowser then blew out a stream of flames to light the candles. "I thought you were using me to get Peach and my brothers." Said Gabi. "I don't want Princess Peach anymore. To be honest when I saw you for the first time locked in my throne room. You look so beautiful and couldn't stop thinking about you." Said Bowser. "And you decided to force me to go to di" Gabi stopped after seeing something move back in the open closet. She looked to see a Koopa with tall blue hair as Bowser did too making him get up to stand in front of the closet. "Larry. What do you think you're doing?" Said Bowser looking down at him. "Nothing." Said Larry looking up at him. "Then why are you in my closet spying on us?" Said Bowser.

"Hes really curious isnt he?" Said Gabi as the two looked at her. "Yeah." Said Larry. "Papa? Mama?" Said a faint voice. Bowser growled going to his door seeing Jr hugging his leg crying and looked up at him. "They took my brush and are coming to take away Mama." Jr cried. "Larry. Jr. Stay with her while i deal with those plumbers myself." Said Bowser leaving the three alone. "So are you king Dads girlfriend?" Said Larry walking to the table with Jr. "Not exactly. I barely know him when me and my brothers got here. This i wasnt expecting any of this." Said Gabi as Jr climbed on her lap sniffing. "We heard about you and those Mario brothers from King Dad and Kamek. Youre more pretty than Princess Peach." Said Larry. "Thanks." Said Gabi holding Jr. "how many of you are there?" She asked. "There's us. Wendy, Roy, Ludwig, Lemmy, and Iggy. We just got back from grandma Koopa." Said Larry. "That's a big family." Said Gabi. "Yeah. So you got stories to calm down Jr?" Said Larry. "It can't be that hard. I babysit my friend Johnny's siblings." Said Gabi. "Then it better be a good one." Said Larry. Gabi wiped Jr's face and saw Larry eating from Bowser's plate. "Okay." Said Gabi then telling a story about Space Pirates. (Treasure Planet btw) She was then heard a loud bang on the door as they looked to see it open revealing Nebu who swallowed Gabi whole. "Mama?!" Said Jr seeing Nebu storm out. Larry chased after them blasting at them with his wand then got knock down by Bowser being thrown on top of him. He got out from under Bowser see Nebu give Mario and Luigi a ride. "Kamek help me with King Dad." Said Larry grabbing Bowser's hand to pull him up the best he could since Bowser is on his back. Kamek flew in right away using his wand to pick Bowser up and growled at the hole created by Mario and Luigi. "Where's Gabi?" Said Bowser. "That Star swallowed her up and just when she getting into the good part of the story." Said Larry. "And Jr?" Said Bowser. "In your bed crying or throwing a tantrum." Said Larry. Bowser groaned and went to his room seeing Jr crying running to his arms. "Don't worry kids. We're getting her back." Said Bowser.

Once they arrived to the Peach's throne room Gabi was spat out on the floor as got hugged by Mario and Luigi. "Thank God your okay. What happened?" Said Mario. "I was kidnapped by Bowser and his son Jr. Nothing bad happened. Bowser just set up a dinner date and chained me when I while i was out." Said Gabi. "Then I met Larry his other son and began telling the two a story to calm down Jr." She says getting up. "I didn't know he has kids." Said Peach. "He has eight. And I find those two adorable. Mostly Junior since he was getting attached to me." Said Gabi. "But what if they're bad as Bowser. We don't want you to get seriously hurt." Said Luigi. "They didn't seem like they wanted to hurt me." Said Gabi. "It could be a trick. I mean he practically destroyed and painted half the mushroom Kingdom." Said Peach. "Their kids and don't know any better." Said Gabi. "All right I got a few guys to help rebuild the kingdom and repaint." Said Toad coming with a few paint splatters. He handed Peach the list of volunteers and went to get cleaned up. "So why did Bowser kidnapped you?" Said Mario. "I think he's in love with me. He doesn't want Peach anymore." Said Gabi. "Alright since I'm the oldest. It's best if you don't be left alone. If Bowser does love you. He won't stop going after you and beating us." Said Mario. "Its a good idea right Peach." Said Luigi. "I agree." Said Peach. "I don't. I'm almost twenty years old. I can handle things on my own." Said Gabi. "We almost lost each other. You can be with Peach or with Nebu. Otherwise it's Brooklyn and there's no way Bowser can get to you or his Koopa kids." Said Mario. "You're all making me want to hate you." Said Gabi. "Say what you want but I'm not changing my mind. Now we need to inform the seven Kingdoms about the celebration being canceled." Said Mario rubbing his neck.