8 + A/N

(a/n: I haven't watch the film only a few short clips that I found and went from there. I will see it one day on my own and im debating if I should put the Super Mario Bros: Super show here. Let me know and we where this sort goes.)

After putting down her last box in her room Gabi looked at Toad who walked in looking the stuff she unpacked. "You don't have much huh?" Said Toad. "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm the kind that goes shopping expensive stuff all the time." Said Gabi. "I didn't say that. Anyways Peach wanted me to tell you that the seven Kingdoms are celebrating the Mario's for beating Bowser." Said Toad. "Okay what kind of celebration?" Said Gabi opening her last box pulling out her remaining clothes. She walked to the walk-in closet hanging them up as Toad looked through her box. "Just a small dance same stuff you humans do." Said Toad pulling out a white stuff bunny. "Okay. And I was meaning to ask where did you guys put Tiny Bowser." Said Gabi stepping out. "Throne room but we got a guard watching him." Said Toad. "Alright I try something and have Peach's,s opinion on it." Said Gabi. "Gabi? There you are. Me and Luigi are going to the market wanna join us." Said Mario. "Sure. Wanna come with Toad?" Said Gabi looking at him. "Nah. I'm gonna head back to work on the mushrooms." Said Toad. "Alright. Meet in the throne room." Said Mario walking away with Toad. Gabi went to her vanity mirror to put her hair in a ponytail and grabbed her bag on her way out closing the door. She saw that Peach was coming too and talked to her about the celebration on their way to he market. Once they were leaving Bowser who was locked up in a bird cage didn't take his eyes off of the girls. He turned around sitting in front his piano and started playing his song like he did in his castle but this time he changed the lyrics until a guard interrupted him. The guard hit his cage with his spear making him fall and got yelling at him in a pitch voice. "Dont you know who i am. I am Bowser. King of the Koopas. Ruler of the Darklands." Said Bowser but the guard shut the door on him. He looked around in a board expression then saw movement behind the pillar. The figure popped their head out revealing a little Koopa that resembles Bowser making him smile. "Come to Papa." Said Bowser. The little Koopa ran over to him wearing his white bandana with a monster mouth drawn on. "I have a plan for ya Junior. Are you up for it?" Said Bowser. "As always Papa." Said Junior as the two grin.

After an hour Gabi was strolling down the market looking at the trinkets that the mushroom people were selling. "Gabi did you find what you're wearing for the celebration?" Said Peach. "Yeah. Even the shoes to go with it. Wheres Mario and Luigi?" Said Gabi not seeing them anywhere. "They went to find something to eat?" Said Peach. "Hope your kingdom got pasta or something Italian otherwise my brothers will lose it." Said Gabi then saw something behind Peach. She looked around the stand to find nothing and faced Peach confused. "What?" Saos Peach. "I thought i saw a Koopa here." Said Gabi. "They cant be here without being seen. But for precautions i can guard around during the arrangements and check on the guests." Said Peach. "They could be going after Bowser." Said Gabi. "Yeah. I hope you dont mind if you kept him your room. No one will be going in without your key." Said Peach. "Just for tonight. What harm can he do besides his tiny flames." Said Gabi. "Princess Peach." Said Donkey Kong approaching the girls. "Donkey Kong. Hows your Kingdom?" Said Gabi. "We're good just my dad doubled the guards around the place. Listen i was wondering about the appetizers." Said Donkey Kong. "We have it all set for everyone to enjoy." Said Peach. "Alright. Im just asking you know how my dad is." Said Donkey Kong then looked at Gabi. "Is she coming too?" He asked. "I am." Said Gabi. "Awesome. I cant wait to show my moves on the dance floor." Said Donkey Kong. "Looking forward to it. Anyways i think i got everything i need. Im gonna head back to the castle put my things away. See you later." Sais Gabi walking passed them. "Sse ya Gabi." Said Donkey Kong waving at her.

Gabi walked alone back to the castle but kept on looking behind her. She waited for moment expecting something to happen however nothing before going inside the castle. Walking down the hall not seeing the guard bu the throne room door Gabi thought they were in the room as the door was a crack open. Gabi past the door then stopped taking a step back after seeing something was off. She looked in finding the cage on floor with the bottom opened with no sign of Bowser. "Oh no. No. No. No. No. No. No." Said Gabi opening the door wider showing no one sign of anyone in the throne room. She ran to her room shutting the door and tossed her stuff on the bed. With a loud whistle Nebu came through the balcony floating front of her. "Nebu. Go tell Peach that Bowser escaped. Hurry while i go looked for the guards." Said Gabi. "On it." Said Nebu and flew out to the market. Gabi went to leave the room opening her door to come face to face with Bowser back to just regular size. She walked and turned to whistle for Nebu but Bowser covered her mouth and saw Junior using Kamek's wand to hit her. "Nice work son. Its time for your Mama to rest now." Said Bowser tossing Gabi over his right shoulder and held Junior. He let junior take them to their castle and took her to his room to lock her in. "Is she really going to be my Mama?" Said Junior looking at the closed doors. "Soon Junior very soon. Now go have some fun with those nasty Mario brothers." Said Bowser. "I sure will Papa." Said Junior running off laughing happily. "Kamek!" Bowser shouted. Within five minutes Kamek came over as Bowser handed his wand back. "Give Junior the Brush. Im not letting those Mario brothers win." Said Bowser walking past him. "Yes sire." Said Kamek waving his wand until it glowed for moment and went out in a poof.