Chapter 14: Blushing until the face turns completely red.

"Have you gone to sleep yet?"

"Well..."

"Do you want to have instant noodles? I'll make some soup for you."

"I don't feel like eating that. I'd like a strong cup of coffee instead."

The person who was buttoning up his student uniform turned aside to let the newcomer enter his room. Zo followed his gaze, he looked exhausted since morning. He lay down on the sofa and stared blankly because he lost the competition last night.

Bratter didn't hold a meeting to discuss the mistakes that occurred. Because Tee told him he was hungry, the team separated and went to tend to their own affairs. Some played video games to vent their stress, while others went to smoke on the balcony. It was a non-essential defeat because they still had another game to play in the loser's bracket. If they won, they would have a chance to continue, but if they lost, they would have to order a hot plate of pork and accept the end of the tourney.

"Zo, I understand what you're thinking, when I say I understand, I really do."

"Well, then let me dry up like this."

"Okay," the younger one didn't want to argue, so he walked into the kitchen and returned with a box of milk. "I said strong coffee."

"There's only chocolate milk in my room," Laem laughed, clearly knowing that he was lying. He was concerned that Zo wouldn't sleep, so he spoke straightforwardly.

"I'm trying to understand that even champions lose. But do you understand that we've climbed so high and never fallen before? There are people up there who are waiting to applaud and those who are ready to cheer when we fall. And now I feel like I can hear the sound of the crowd behind me non-stop."

"Tee said that the way to survive in the online world is not to read comments. If you don't read, you won't be criticized."

"It's only your fans who think like a buffalo to come up with these thoughts."

"Well, it's true. Tee is a buffalo who survived social media. Now he's sleeping and won't wake up to see how dark Laem's eyes are." He smirked, looking at another person who spoke with a blank expression. It seemed like he was trying to give indirect support or maybe just scold his own boyfriend.

"Phi Tee got scolded a lot, you know? And it's been like this all along. And last night, I missed it too. I guess I'm the reason why Phi gets scolded again."

"I'm really worried about Phi Tee, but Zo wants Phi Laem to take a deep breath and drink this box of milk first. After that, we can sit down and reflect on who we should be concerned about."

"..." 

Laem blinked at the young person who handed the box of milk, his face tensed. Apart from his boyfriend, it was him who couldn't handle this mischievous kid.

"Everyone is worried about Phi Tee, and Zo believes that he can overcome it with his strength. Phi Tee has a way to cheat death from being hated so much. Besides being able to escape from the drama, there have been several times when Phi Tee pulled Zo out too. And this time, Zo wants Phi Laem to come out together with us, okay?"

"..." 

Zo came in and massaged P'Laem's shoulders. The person who has been sighing since the end of the match leaned back against the sofa and closed his eyes. Since last night, he didn't talk to the boss because he had just returned from another province. so he allowed himself to rest and sleep for a long time. He didn't know how to feel better.

"I feel like I'm dragging the team down."

"Because I blamed myself for losing yesterday, but I feel sorry for P'Laem instead. He has been doing well all along, but he was labeled as the one dragging us down. How can we win the championship if we have such a drag? Hmph."