Episode 13: Supernumberwan (PART 2/2)

M1nnyz: You were so annoying earlier.

558716489: You were screaming like a buffalo getting tickled.

Nongbankkkkk: Brother Laem, where do I click to buy Bitcoin, bro?

Somphongpennongsomchai: My little brother has been a dumb person all his life, but when he heard that damn Laem playing games earlier, he screamed so loudly that it was more annoying than a damn asshole! My parents were trembling and shedding tears. Primm, the dog that usually barks in front of the house, was silent. Thank you for bringing happiness back to my family.

"Stop acting tough, no one will understand my pain. Earlier, Tee was sawing wood so calmly and quietly. Hasn't he gone to meditate?" The owner of the reading channel kept typing without stopping, but Laem was a ghost in the game. He just startled Tee by briefly shining a flashlight on his face, and Tee's head heated up and he ran after him, annoyed. Is it such a big deal to be alone, Laem? Is your boyfriend there? Run and bother Tee a bit, then.

"Are you going to tease Tee?"

"Fuck off! I'm going to check my own face in the mirror to see if I'm more handsome today than yesterday."

"Fine, go then. There's no one to console you." It smelled of the boredom of its own self-obsession. But scolding it now would be a waste of energy because just breathing at this moment was exhausting enough. And in the evening, its friend, who had been dragging the ball around, came back from playing football, drenched in sweat.

While waiting for the Laem team, he went to the refrigerator to get a large bottle of soda and then came back to sit with its legs crossed on the chair, rotating its eyes, seemingly motionless. In the meantime, there were comments from beloved friends and fans of the song that kept pouring in, praising it endlessly, as if they were troubled children waiting for advice and comfort. Golden, the glass-holding goalkeeper, was confused.

During the tense wait, the voice it heard was not from a friend on the team who had gone to do personal matters, but rather a soft knocking sound followed by a gentle click, twice, accompanied by the slow opening of a well-sharpened door lock. The eyes turned to the rotating coil followed by the arms and face that appeared, along with a small smile that quickly captured the heart of the leather-wearing player just now.

"Are we offbeat or not?"

"Oh..." No response greeted him. The spirit signaled that the stream was still live, so if he didn't want to be scolded, he had to keep his mouth shut and put on a poker face. He glanced at the chat screen, 'Whose voice is that? Whose voice is so charming?' Then he realized he had to do something foolish.

"I... I saw us streaming, so..." The person who came didn't act appropriately either. He looked at the boss and alternated his gaze between him and the screen. It was great that the boss cared enough not to substitute himself with 'me and you' like before. Otherwise, there would have been countless questions about who the polite speaker was, because the people around the boss were nothing but a bunch of losers, at best some lackeys.

"A friend from my senior batch at the faculty, we got to know each other when we went out for drinks. Come here!" The sharp-faced kid waved his hand, beckoning the person at the door to come into the frame. Today, the boss seemed to have prepared himself well, dressed normally like common people, not wearing a tied-up suit.

The boss placed the car keys and mobile phone on the computer table. He rested his left hand on his head, while his right hand and foot rested on the table as he leaned down to look into the camera.

"Hello."

YuYee55555: Greeeeeeeeeeeat! So handsome!

UwU1999: Wow, you did a great job! Let the dog move away and sit next to him, and then help me sit in front of the screen. Can you stay for three hours?