Episode 04: Are you ready?

"What happened? You've been absent-minded since yesterday. Did the boss kicked you out jack? Tell me."

As I arrived at P'Tap's shop, I saw P'Tee's face first, leaning over the grill with sizzling sounds. After Jack's motorcycle came to a stop, he swiftly placed the plate that Zo had prepared without paying attention to the questions from the older. Because eating was more important, no matter what.

"Should I get you a soda or plain water, Laem?"

He raised his faces, looking at his Phis, along with bacon and three layers of sandwiches that competed to bring deliciousness to his mouths.

"I didn't join the game for just one day, and you're already feeling bored, right,P'Tee?"

"That's right. No matter who I scold, it doesn't feel as satisfying as scolding you."

"Scold that jerk Zo."

"Ha, who would be crazy enough to curse their own boyfriend, right Jack?" P'tap turned to ask Jack, the depressed man who had arrived and sat down quietly, ready to light a cigarette before he could eat.

"You've scolded him many times in secret."

"Wait, I don't want to interfere or create trouble, but I want to help my friend build a career and profession." The person who brought up the topic turned towards their young partner, knowing that Nong Zo probably didn't care much, but Jack shouldn't create unnecessary conflicts between them.

"Je Ice and Nong nu are the same. You scolded them too when they found new husbands first."

"Jack, you talk as if you and Tee are competing to find husbands. But it might be true because these days, I also got myself a husband." After saying that, Tee turned towards Zo and winked at him, playfully teasing and provoking him.

"I understand you, Tap, to some extent. How are You not tired of it yet."

"I know that Zo is probably more concerned about him than the other guys sitting at this table. He wants to avoid everyone thinking he's lazy. He understands the kind of relationship they have. It's hard to explain. I'm glad that the two of them love each other. I hope they help each other and don't hurt each other. But on the other hand, he's not comfortable with the kind of love the two men have for each other. Maybe it's because those around him have never had such an example. When the change occurred for the first time, he didn't get used to it easily.

One part of him worries that the two of them won't survive together, afraid that in the future, they'll turn back into friends and disappear from each other's lives. He's afraid that Tee will go back to dating women because of its charming and deceptive nature. Many things have made him think too much.

But he tries to tell himself not to think for others too much. If they love each other, as an older brother, he should support and be ready to help when problems arise. He hopes that the feeling will develop naturally and adjust to a form of love that doesn't revolve around sex.

"Tap doesn't eat well because of Tee. Look, the plate has been full of vegetables since the beginning until now," Zo playfully nudges his older brother's plate, showing concern.

"I'm only eating vegetables, how can it reduce?"

"Well, I'll eat something heavy first and then tap on the food afterward. Is that okay?"

"Not a problem!"

"Uh-huh!" The elder brother and team leader exchanged punches with a blank expression before Jack walked back, feeling dejected, after finishing his cigarette. "How's it going? Are the two days of internship difficult for you?"