009 ║ ❁⚡🌹🐍𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 ➊ ➵ ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕤 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕝❁

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━┑

**✿❀𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣➊➳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣⓽❀✿**

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

❝𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤.❞

┕━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━━━━┙

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

--------------------------

❝𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨?❞

Draco's heart raced as he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him from behind. He quickly turned around, concealing the torn-up letter behind his back, and was praying that he wouldn't be caught in the act.

"What're you doing...?" To his dismay, it was Y/n who had caught him red-handed. Y/n's eyes trailed down and she immediately noticed the remnants of the letter and recognized the parchment that belonged to Harry.

"Oh, Y/n-" Y/n stared intently at what Draco was hiding behind him, and swept straight past him to get to the remnants of what could only be Harry's letter.

In a matter of seconds, Y/n swept past Draco and picked up the scraps of paper, painstakingly trying to piece them together to read what Harry had written to her. Draco felt guilty and ashamed as he watched Y/n go through the scraps of paper.

Y/n bent down and picked up some of the scraps, piecing them together to decipher the fact that the ripped-up paper indeed was the letter Harry had sent to her.

"Y/n-" Draco began, but Y/n shot up at once like a bullet and turned to face him, a betrayed look on her face.

"Why did you do it?" She asked quietly, shaking the other scraps from Draco's hand before she bent down to pick them up. "Why did you rip up my letter? Why were you in my room?" Y/n's eyes darted up to Draco, and he felt a pang of guilt.

She looked betrayed and hurt as she demanded an explanation from him. Y/n felt heartbroken and betrayed as her brother stood there, staring at her, slightly guilty about what he had done.

"Y/n, I-" Draco gulped. Draco tried to come up with a reasonable explanation, but the truth was that he was consumed with jealousy and anger upon seeing Harry's name on the letter.

He could not admit to Y/n that he had let his emotions get the best of him and destroyed her letter. He wanted to give her an explanation, but truth be told, there was none. But he couldn't say that, it felt hideous. "I didn't-"

"You didn't want? Sneak into my room? Threaten my owl? Take my letter? Rip it up?" As Y/n gathered the pieces of her letter and headed towards the door, Draco called out to her, apologising for his actions, but it was too late. Y/n had already left, leaving Draco to deal with the consequences of his actions.

"Y/n!" Draco called to her as she left the room, "Y/n, I'm sorry!" Draco's pleas and apologies fell upon deaf ears because Y/n had already left the room and Draco was left alone, standing in the centre of it surrounded by nothing but his own guilt.

True, Draco did indeed feel terribly bad about what he had done and felt consumed by the guilt of the situation, but he knew he did what he had to do and believed that his actions were necessary.

Draco felt horrible that he made Y/n so sad, but if it meant she would understand that he didn't want her talking to Harry Potter, he felt it was worth it.