003 ║ ❁⚡🌹🐍𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 ➊ ➵ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣❁

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━┑

**✿❀𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣➊➳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣③❀✿**

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

❝𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦.❞

┕━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━━━━┙

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭-𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 ~𝐘/𝐧~

—-------------------------

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞.

I couldn't sleep, this was my first of many nights away from home and I had an unusual feeling of dread in my heart.

I sat next to the window in my pyjamas and watched the creatures of the lake swim around.

I held my pillow tight and watched two fishes swim around each other.

I could tell they were siblings, by the way they acted, and I was painfully reminded of Draco, whom I hadn't been separated from this long ever before.

I was heavily considering sneaking into the boys' dormitory just to see him, but I thought it was unwise.

I continued to watch the fishes play until a big dark blue fish came in the middle separating the two.

I couldn't help it anymore. I got up from the window side, fixed my pyjama robes and tiptoed out of the girls' dormitory.

I had expected to see a quiet, dark common room, but instead, I was met with an ear-bleeding party held by the 7th years for 7th, 6th, and a few 5th years.

"Firstie, back to bed," A 6th-year girl told me, kindly.

I nodded and quickly covered my ears, pillow still in hand, and ran to the boys' dorm. I climbed down the stairs and hesitantly lifted my hand to knock on the door.

But before I could even touch the door, it was pulled open by Draco, who also held a pillow in his hand as if he too was about to come and see me.

"I wanted to see you." We both said at the same time. Draco smiled and beckoned me in.

"Did you have one of those nightmares again?" Draco asked, keeping his finger to his lip since his roommates were asleep.

Draco was talking about the nightmare I would often get about a werewolf that attacked me on the night of my second birthday.

Ever since that attack, my memories, specifically the ones on my birthdays became a blur.

"Almost." I whispered, "I just- I couldn't sleep."

"Me neither," Said Draco and I sat next to him on his bed, "So how're you feeling?" Draco asked as my head landed on his shoulder,

"Truth be told, I'm terrified. I'm terrified we won't make new friends. I'm terrified about whether I'll do well in my studies. I'm terrified of doing something that might disappoint Father. I'm terrified people will hate us since we're Malfoys and Slytherins. I'm terrified of everything." I ranted to him while he gently squeezed my hand to calm me.

"Listen, y/n, whatever might happen here, we'll get through it together. It doesn't matter whether we make new friends because we still have each other, doesn't matter whether you do well in your studies or not, I can help you and it doesn't matter whether you disappoint father or not, since you're in Slytherin now, you'd have to do a lot to be able to disappoint him." Draco said, "Don't be scared, because whatever happens, I'll stay by your side, and whatever it is, we can get through it together."