000 ║ ❁⚡🌹🐍𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 ➊ ➵ 𝕐/𝕟 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕠𝕪❁

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

**✿❀𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣➊➳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣⓪❀✿**

<═✿═╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞═✿═>

❝ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟❞

┕━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

1980 June, 13th

A young, lovely-looking woman, was resting inside an open, grand-looking casket, surrounded by people she would have detested had she been alive.

Next to her coffin was a man, refusing to believe that the love of his life was dead.

Seated near her were several elitist purebloods and death eaters, and three babies, two in the arms of Narcissa Malfoy and one in the arms of Bellatrix Lestrange.

Shortly after everyone there had left, except for Narcissa and the dead woman’s daughter, in came more people.

But this time, they brought light with them, instead of the dull grey and green atmosphere that the previous audience enjoyed.

At the sight of his sister’s dead body, a sandy-haired man with a great big scar across his face raced towards her body and let out a great big tragic sob, grasping his heart.

“I knew I should’ve stayed with you that night! It’s all my fault!”  The young man cried, slamming his face with the palms of his hands, miserably.

Behind him, were more people. Narcissa recognised them at once.

James Potter, Lily Potter, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew, Albus Dumbledore, the rest of the order of the Pheonix that Rose was so close with, and Rose’s friends that she would have died for.

They all had sorrowful looks on their faces, but none more than those of Sirius Black, the man who would have had a beautiful future with Rose had it not been for Lucius Malfoy, and Remus Lupin, the man who Rose loved more than anyone else.

James and Lily supported the two men, whose lives were crashing down in front of them. The news of Rose’s death alone had taken such a drastic emotional blow on the two, much less the viewing of her body.

That day, Sirius, James, Lily, and Remus vowed to protect Rose’s daughter like their lives depended on it, because they did.

They convinced themselves that Rose’s death was their fault, and that alone broke their hearts beyond repair, and to even think about losing Rose’s daughter was too much for their lonely hearts.

🤍⚡️🤍💐🤍🌹🤍💐🤍🐍🤍

1980, August 10th

The finally named baby, Y/n Rose Malfoy, slept tightly in her little cot in her modest nursery as a house elf tended to the fireplace that kept her warm.

The Malfoy manor was a naturally cold place with no love, so the only thing that kept Y/n warm, other than the love her brother and mother show her, was the fireplace.

The moon shone brightly as the windows of her nursery rattled. Perhaps it was the wind, or perhaps it was an intruder.

Who could tell?

The elf looked over and found that the window was open, but there was no–one there to be seen.

Must’ve been the wind, he thought, leaving the room to fetch a lock for the window. While the elf was away, in through the window, climbed a man. A man? There was no one there…