006 ║ ❁⚡🌹🐍𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 ➊ ➵ ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟❁

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━┑

**✿❀𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣➊➳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣⓺❀✿**

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

❝𝕄𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟.❞

┕━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━━━━┙

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭-𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 ~𝐘/𝐧~

—-------------------------

❝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐨𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲.❞

Finally, after weeks of theory work and no actual magic, the first years were finally declared well enough educated to start learning how to perform actual magic.

As always, the class was split in the middle, the Gryffindors went to one side and the Slytherins went to the other. 

I sat in between my brother and Mattheo and stared at the large feather that was placed in front of me. 

"Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Professor Flitwick asked, looking around the classroom while Hermione politely raised hers, "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practising, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." We all picked up our wands.

"Swish and flick," we all called, waving out wands, some a bit better than others.

"Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." 

"Swish and flick," I reminded myself, waving my wand, 

"Wingardium Levio-saaa." Draco chanted, waving his wand like a lasso. 

"Wingardrium Leviosar!" I heard Ron cast the spell. I looked over at him, he was banging his wand over the feather numerous times before Hermione stopped him.

"Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-o-sa, not Leviosar." She corrected him. Ron frowned.

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." Hermione straightened up. 

"Wingardium Leviosa." She chanted, and at the very same moment, so did Mattheo. 

Mattheo began waving his wand gently and hovering his wand right above the feather for a good second before it began glowing and levitating.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Miss Granger and Mr Rid- Uh- Mr Ripple have done it! Oh, splendid! Five points to Slytherin and five points to Gryffindor!"

"Well done, Ripple. Impressive," I turned to Mattheo and complimented him,

"Why thank you, Malfoy," he said in a fancy manner, jokingly bowing, "Now you try," 

I turned back to my feather and stared at it, slightly squinting.

"Winga-" I raised my wand, but Mattheo quickly put his hand over mine and guided my hand in the correct way.

"Wingardium leviosa." I chanted, and with Mattheo's help, I managed to lift a feather a few centimetres off the table for a few seconds before it fell back down.