007 ║ ❁⚡🌹🐍𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 ➊ ➵ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙❁

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━┑

**✿❀𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣➊➳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣⓻❀✿**

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

❝𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕟𝕠 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕠, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤.❞

┕━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━━━━┙

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

—-------------------------

"𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨?"

Y/n asked, laying on a beanbag in the Slytherin common room, knitting while Mattheo continued to immerse himself in a book.

"Hm," Mattheo thought for a moment.

He was planning on saying no, but if Y/n was going, he was willing to do so too.

Mattheo hated loud noises and crowds, and the inter-house quidditch cup was a perfect mixture of both. But he didn't mind having to bear through that to spend time with Y/n.

"Are you?" He quietly asked, not taking his eyes off the tiny letters on the book.

"Yes!" Y/n squealed excitedly, but not too loud, "Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor seeker. I want to see just how good his abilities are that they had to bend the no first-years rule,"

"Oh, that's today? Alright, I'll come too,"

Mattheo feigned interest in Harry Potter's quidditch abilities, so it wasn't obvious that he was only going for Y/n.

Y/n was instantly overjoyed. Mattheo's head remained down in his book, but his eyes travelled up to Y/n's face and he smiled.

Oh, how much he liked it when she was so happy. It looked like there was a whole universe within her smile alone.

"Brilliant!" Y/n turned back to her knitting and continued to do so until she got bored.

Sure, Mattheo's presence was really nice, but Y/n remembered those adventures she had with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

The thrill, the excitement, the wonder, the sensation, the exhilaration, the anticipation for what comes next.

But none of that, she found in the presence of Mattheo.

Y/n placed the knitting project down and heaved herself off the bean bag.

Mattheo looked up, confused.

Y/n headed for the entryway of the Slytherin common room when Mattheo called to her.

"Where're you off to?"

"Nowhere in particular." Y/n turned around on her toes, holding her hands behind her, shrugging, "Just going out for some fresh air," Mattheo gave her a short nod and she headed out.

🤍⚡️🤍💐🤍🌹🤍💐🤍🐍🤍

"Take a bit of toast, mate, go on." Ron urged Harry, shoving a piece of toast in his direction.