004 ║ ❁⚡🌹🐍𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 ➊ ➵ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔻𝕦𝕖𝕝❁

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━┑

**✿❀𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣➊➳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣⓸❀✿**

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

❝𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥; 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦.❞

┕━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━━━━┙

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭-𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 ~𝐘/𝐧~

—-------------------------

❝𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞,❞

It wasn't even maile time yet, but Draco groaned in annoyance that the owls weren't here.

"Give them time. They're probably carrying a lot of weight," Mattheo said, not taking his eyes off his reading book.

"Yes, it's not even mail time yet, Draco," I said, working my wrists for my knitting project,

"Why're you knitting anyway? Thought we were supposed to be doing homework?" Draco questioned, eyeing the dark red yarn ball on the table.

"I already finished my homework."

"And the knitting?"

"It's fun," I adjusted the yarn ball, "And Christmas is right around the corner,"

"You can just buy those kinds of things, or order elves to do it. It's servant work," Draco said, almost disgustedly.

"It's thoughtful, is what it is Draco. Besides, by the time I'm done, they'll be lovely and warm for the winter."

Just as I said that hundreds of owls flew into the all carrying presents and parcels of all sizes of gifts and things people had forgotten at home.

"Try and look for our owls," Said Draco, squinting his eyes at the flood of owls pouring in, dropping deliveries.

"Oh, there," I pointed to two owls, one was Draco's and one was mine.

Draco chose a Eurasian eagle owl for himself while he chose a small snowy owl for me.

Next to our owls, was another. A great horned owl, large and scary with piercing yellow eyes.

The great horned owl dropped a daily prophet in front of Mattheo and landed on his shoulder. It held another parcel in its beak. It was a little box, being held on by a ribbon.

"What's its name?" I asked Mattheo as my snowy owl landed in front of me, dropping my little box next to my ball of yarn.

"Abaddon," he answered shortly, stroking the great scary owl's feathers, "And that little guy?" Mattheo motioned over to my little white owl that was practically cowering under Abaddon's gaze.

"Her name's Winnie." I smiled at the small bird and fed it blueberries from my snack bowl,

"How cute," Mattheo commented, smiling in my and Winnie's general direction.

"Oh! She brought me a sweet form Dobby," I began excitedly, "And a letter from father..." My tone became dull as I picked up the letter.

"Well, it can't be anything bad. You've been up with all your lessons and you haven't caused trouble once," Mattheo assured. My mood didn't brighten, "How about this, I can read the letter for you and let you know if it's good or bad?" He suggested.