002 ║ ❁⚡🌹🐍𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 ➊ ➵ 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘❁

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━┑

**✿❀𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣➊➳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣⓶❀✿**

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

❝𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕕, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪.❞

┕━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━━━━┙

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭-𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 ~𝐘/𝐧~

—-------------------------

❝𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?❞

"For goodness sake, Draco, that is the fourteenth time you've asked me that question today!" I almost shouted, frustration evident in my voice as I raked my hand through my hair, the other hand on my hip as I looked around the room.

"Well, we don't want to arrive at Hogwarts and you suddenly remember you forgot your wand!" A light switched on in my head and I raced towards my bedside table,

"That's right, I forgot my wand, oh goodness, thank you Draco," I slid my wand into my wand pocket and raced back to my trunk.

"Sometimes I feel like I know you more than yourself," Draco sighed, helping me stand up my trunk.

🤍⚡️🤍💐🤍🌹🤍💐🤍🐍🤍

"Just go straight ahead, don't look back, and run a little."

"Right, just look straight ahead, don't look back and run a little." I copied my mother's words and turned to Draco, and we nodded together

"Three, Two... One," We both ran side by side, into the massive wall placed in between platforms nine and ten. I shut my eyes tightly, it felt like forever, the wall wasn't coming, I opened my eyes a little and peeked through. 

The edge of my trunk was just about to off the platform and onto the rails as a moment of panic set in. 

That was, until, I felt a sudden tug on the back of my shirt that stopped me right before I dropped my trunk onto the rails to get destroyed by the train.

I turned around, and there I saw-

"Mattheo!" Mattheo 'Ripple', my closest friend other than Draco was holding me back by the back of my shirt. 

He gave it a nice tug and pulled me back, but before I could fall over on my back he quickly held my hand with one of his and my truck with his other hand.

"Hi, y/n," He said, and I looked up at him, he yanked me back and I quickly regained my balance, "Haven't heard from you in a while," 

"We went to Diagon Alley together just last week, Mattheo,"

"As I said, haven't heard from you in a while," He smiled. I hurriedly looked around the crowds of Hogwarts students and their parents, "Looking for Draco, I presume?" 

"Mhm, came in the exact same time as him," I said, until I spotted a Barbie in my crowd, "Ah, there's Father. Draco'll probably be by him." And so we set off, Mattheo and I, towards my family. 

Draco was looking just as worried as me, looking around in all directions, presumably looking for me.

"I'm here," I called to Draco, who furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance,