005 ║ ❁⚡🌹🐍𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 ➊ ➵ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖-ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕕-𝔻𝕠𝕘❁

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━┑

**✿❀𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣➊➳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣⓹❀✿**

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

❝𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦.❞

┕━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━━━━┙

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

—-------------------------

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩. 

She was out like a light, and the minutes were starting to tick by quickly.

The time was 1:30 when Harry finally woke.

There was a very good chance they were going to get caught by Filch or Mrs Norris, and Harry felt he was pushing his luck, breaking another school rule today.

On the other hand, Malfoys sneering face kept looming up out of the darkness - this was his big chance to beat Malfoy face-to-face. He couldn't miss it.

And Malfoy's sister.

Harry wanted to see how she'd react if he beat her brother in a duel. Would she be impressed or would she be angry?

Harry hoped that she would be impressed, but was an issue to worry about after dueling Malfoy.

First, Harry had to defeat Malfoy and then figure out whether he was impressing y/n or making her angry.

Harry rolled over in his bed.

What was wrong with him? What did he care whether she was impressed or angry, it didn't matter to him!

It didn't matter to him.

Or at least he hoped it didn't.

"Half-past one," Ron muttered at last, "we'd better go."

They pulled on their bathrobes, picked up their wands, and crept across the tower room, down the spiral staircase, and into the Gryffindor common room.

They had almost reached the portrait hole when a voice spoke from the chair nearest them,

"I can't believe you're going to do this, Harry." A lamp flickered on. It was Hermione Granger, wearing a pink bathrobe and a frown.

"You!" said Ron furiously. "Go back to bed!"

"I almost told your brother," Hermione snapped, "Percy -- he's a prefect, he'd put a stop to this." Harry couldn't believe anyone could be so interfering.

"Come on," he said to Ron. He pushed open the portrait of the Fat Lady and climbed through the hole.

Hermione wasn't going to give up that easily.

She followed Ron through the portrait hole, hissing at them like an angry goose.

"Don't you care about Gryffindor, do you only care about yourselves, I don't want Slytherin to win the house cup, and you'll lose all the points I got from Professor-" Hermione was quickly interrupted by Harry.