Revelations and Revealing truths. [17]

TWS: Slight blood in drawings, little bit of references to kissing, and technically a lil bit of profanity

Also a sex joke. Just a singular one. That's it. Just a reference to sex

All characters in this book are my own and are not representing the actual countries, I don't mean to offend and if I do then I'm sorry, but this is important to the story I'm telling, (not that it's good but-) if you don't like it don't read it.

Thank you for reading this shit, I'm sorry it's so FUCKING long. (Not enough art to make up for it sob)
—————————————————————————

[3rd person POV]

China grumbled as he blinked himself awake. He shielded his eyes from the morning sun's rays and slowly sat up, making an attempt to blink away the drowsiness.

He felt the satin sheets beneath him and he quickly let himself fall back into the bed's embrace.

The birds chirping and the blowing winds kept China at ease, he felt himself drifting off as he snuggled back into the cool comforter.

China felt his dozing off faltering as the wind started blowing on him. He moaned in annoyance and opened his eyes to find the source of his grievances, only to see USA watering plants on the other side of the window.

USA had a sleepy expression, his eye bags made it look like he stayed up all night. He wore no more than black sweatpants, his prescription glasses, and a high pony tail that appeared to be more of a bushy raccoon's tail, it was clear he was groggy.

They stared at each other before China's eyes widened in an embarrassing realization. He tore the sheets off to confirm his suspicions and froze from shock. China was wearing red checkered sleep pants that were two sizes too large, and a black shirt that felt too tight.

He sighed in relief now knowing there were indeed clothes on his body. USA stepped forward in confusion and leaned in to feel his temperature, seeing his already red face deepen in color.

"What on earth, I've never seen you this flustered. Did you somehow gain a fever?" China stared at him with wide eyes before quickly pushing him away softly. "It's not anything like that Union, it's just..." China looked USA up and down as he scratched his head with a tired expression.

"You...what happened last night? I don't think I remember it well." China spoke begrudgingly as he braced for the worst scenarios possible, when thinking about it though, he found them less detestable than when first imagining. China shielded the lower part of his face as he peered away in shame.

USA decided to ignore the unusual behavior of the boy, and withdrew himself. He picked up a shirt from the floor and sniffed it, before sliding it on and pulling his sweatpants up, getting continuously annoyed at the looseness of them.

He scratched his head and pulled the ponytail out, his fluffy hair falling to his back. USA grabbed the mug filled with coffee that was resting on the edge of the window. He took a sip and scanned a nervous China as his leg bounced up and down repeatedly.

"What's going on with you this morning? I don't think I've seen you act like you're acting since... ever." China laughed sheepishly as he sat up and tugged at the overtly tight shirt, plainly irked by the questioning.

"Ah, I'm just wondering what happened last night? Given I don't remember and these aren't my clothes.." USA's eyes widened and a brief shade of blue washed over his face, he hid it with his long sip of coffee, drinking more than before to drag it out.