Don't Let Go - Part Thirty Three

A/N Hey guys! I’m so sorry that it’s taken me so long to upload! I’ve been so busy over the last few days (getting up at 6.30 and coming home at 8pm kind of busy) So haven’t really had a chance to write anything. Thankyou all for sticking by me with my erraticness though, I really appreciate it.

Also, It would be freaking awesome if you could check out my new story ‘You Had Me At Hello’. Please just give it a go, there’s only one part up so far but I intend writing more soon. :D

Anyway, on with the story…

                   A few days passed in a haze of tears, flashbacks and sleepless nights. Looking in the mirror, my face was pale and drawn with huge bags under my dull eyes, the black eye Jeremy had given me had faded mostly, and the remainder was covered with concealer. My hair was slightly greasy and pulled back into a sloppy ponytail at the back of my head. Even so, I smiled slightly as Finn stepped up behind me, looking as heartbreakingly handsome as ever, and wrapped his arms tight around my waist, pressing my back to his toned chest.

“I love you” I mumbled as I turned my head to nestle in the crook of his neck as he turned me around.

“I love you too Riley” Whenever he spoke, my heart skipped about three beats.

“It’s so quiet” I groaned. Robin, Brooklyn and Lindsay were staying at Aunt Janice’s for a while, possibly indefinitely, because I was too afraid that something would happen to them while my dad was still around, but I missed them to pieces. I swear they’d taken half my heart with them; the other half though, was smiling sadly down at me now.

“I know Riley, but I’m here and I won’t leave you. We’ll have to make do with that for now” He told me, making me smile. My phone rang for the fifth time this morning and I groaned as I slid it open and pressed the handset to my ear.

“Yo Bitch” I exclaimed brightly, making Brogan giggle on the other end of the line.

“Where the hell have you been babe? I miss you” I immediately felt guilty. Finn and I had both been skipping school for the past few days, I didn’t want to see anyone and he was afraid to leave me alone.

“Sorry Brogan, I miss you as well! It feels like I haven’t seen my sister in like, forever!” I laughed and she joined in breathily.

“I’ll be in today honey, and we can catch up on everything. I’ve got a lot of stuff that I really need you to know” She sobered up as she caught the serious note in my voice.

“Sure thing, I’m here for you. And there’s something I need to tell you before you come in” She sounded as serious as I did and my heart rate immediately increased. Finn sensed the tension in my body and held me tighter, kissing my hair tenderly and allowing me to lean back into him.

“Yeah?” I murmured, terrified of what she might have to say.

“Landon and Bliss Matthews are definitely an item; and rumours are that she’s pregnant. Just so you know” I gasped, not quite believing it