Chapter Nine

- Moon Ji Yong's POV - 

I found Song Ji Ra in the hospital and she heard me opening the door, and my footsteps as she turned she has cold eyes on me but I don't mind her being cold to me because I act cold in so many scenes and I got used to it.

I said, "Song Ji Ra, are you okay?" in a concerned tone as I was waiting for a reply from her and she said, "Yes, I am fine." she gave me a cold shoulder and turned around to look at the window.

As she looked at her director he looked like he going to be worried about Song Ji Ra for a while until she turned back around toward me and asked her director, manager to leave the room just leaving us in private.

As they are about to leave... Song Ji Ra wanted to sit up so I helped her she looked deep into my eyes and she finally knew that I have a soul that she know someone about she said, "Moon Ji Yong? Do you have Moon Bin's soul inside of you?" in a curious tone.

I nodded and answered her, "Yes, I have Moon Bin's Soul but His body is in the coffin it's fine, and don't worry Moon Bin is here with you in his heart." in a calming voice as she wanted a hug from me and I hugged her. 

She cried and thought about Moon Bin like forever but now she was crying in happy tears that she can feel Moon Bin's soul and heart at the same time. Song Ji Ra said, "I miss Moon Bin so much I want to visit his grave right now." she took off the blanket of her and took off the IV out of her arm but I caught her.

I said, "No, Song Ji Ra don't do this you going to be sick again." in a worried tone as I put her back on the bed and pressed the nurse button I saw the nurses coming in and I told them everything then they look at Song Ji Ra in concerned looks and they put the new IV and new blankets on top of her.

And I muttered a thank you to them and they walked away.  I looked at her with wide eyes and I said, "I want you to feel better and not get sick again." I roll my eyes but I gave her some sweets and a stuffed animal too.

I will go send Song Ji Ra to my grave I thought to myself. I saw Song Ji Ra hugging the stuffed animal and eating her sweets which makes me happy. I look at my watch and I told her, " I have to go." I kissed her on her forehead and she waved goodbye to me.

I went back to work modeling with expensive clothing and when I finish modeling I moved on to acting with a scene on a cold stare or cold shoulder I get used to it because I was a pro at it. 

I finished working then I went to visit Song Ji Ra at the hospital. I got in as a visitor and I know where Song Ji Ra's room is... I went there and I saw her and she looked at me with happiness in her eyes she sat up and she took the IV stand and walked with it.

She hugged me and said, "Moon Ji Yong! You are here I am so happy to see you here and please take off those sunglasses." in a cute tone as I took off my sunglasses and looked at her with sadness in my eyes. 

She noticed my eyes she hugged me again and patted my back to calm down. I cried on her shoulder, and I said, "Moon Bin misses you too, Song Ji Ra." in a sobbing tone as I cried louder than a loin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Song Ji Ra's POV - 

The last words that Moon Ji Yong said, "Moon Bin misses you too, Song Ji Ra." in a sobbing tone and he cried louder than a loin. I hugged him tight and we both cried like nobody is looking. 

When finished crying and we wiped each other tears.... Then Moon Ji Yong kissed me on the lips but I let him kiss me and then I kissed him back with love inside of my heart and I never felt this feeling inside of me.

Then he stopped and looked at me with a smile on his face I know this smile looks like Moon Bin's but I smiled back. We connected our foreheads against each other with love and happiness. 

I finally found my true love and it is in front of me. But I ask the nurses when will I discharge from the hospital... I looked down but Moon Ji Yong lift my face and I looked at his face with patience eyes and he said, "We have to wait, okay?" I nodded as he sat beside me with our hands intertwined. 

But I ask the nurses when will I discharge from the hospital... I looked down but Moon Ji Yong lift my face and I looked at his face with patience eyes and he said, "We have to wait, okay?" I nodded as he sat beside me with our hands intertwined.

As I saw the nurse and she said," Your discharge is now. It's time for you to leave the hospital." with a smile on her face. As she left I jumped up and hugged Moon Ji Yong and I changed out of the hospital robe into my usual clothes.

Then I came out of the bathroom, Moon Ji Yong looked at me like an angel came out of heaven. "Moon Ji Yong? Earth to Moon Ji Yong." I said in a funny quote and he came back to his senses and I giggled as he shook his head.

"Let's go to Moon Bin's grave and speak to him." Moon Ji Yong said and I nodded.