Chapter Six

- Author's POV -

When Moon Bin is in the Hospital's Mortuary, he is kept and ready for his funeral.

While Song Ji Ra was crying in her apartment she called her manager, Song Ji Ra told her, "I am going to Moon Bin's funeral and I want you to come with me." in a sobbing tone.

Her manager nodded a yes through the phone. And she said, "Yes, Ji Ra. I will go with you to your best friend's funeral."

Song Ji Ra got off her bed and got ready for the funeral. She wore a black dress with a white collar so she can have some color.

She told her manager she is ready to see Moon Bin in a coffin. The manager is ready to go, enters the car, and gets Ji Ra.

While Song Ji Ra's manager drove to her apartment and gets her and told her that she is there and ready to go.

Ji Ra's manager opened her car of her and closed it and ran over to the other side of the car to the driver seat. As the manager drove to the location the funeral is now.

As they arrived at the location and they parked, getting off the car.

Walked to the church and everyone was outside and burying Moon Bin's body. Song Ji Ra's manager brought roses for Song Ji Ra and her too.

To give to Moon Bin. Song Ji Ra saw Moon Bin's coffin and she threw the rose on top of the coffin and walked away so people can't see her tears.

The manager saw her and she went to Song Ji Ra. She said, "What's wrong, Ji Ra?" with a concerned face as she saw her face and she nodded.

Song Ji Ra wanted to go home and cry by herself in her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Song Ji Ra's POV -

I was crying while I was walking away from people who is working for him and his family. I saw Moon Bin's coffin going down in the dirt.

I don't to see his coffin going down in the dirt and I called my manager to take me home. I arrived at the apartment and got off the car and ran to my apartment number and grabbed my keys to open the door.

When I opened the door I say goodbye to my manager when I got in my apartment. Then she left... I entered the apartment and ran to my room and cried to myself thinking about Moon Bin. I cried until I fell asleep with dried tears on my face.

- Next Morning -

I felt my face with dried tears but I don't want to get up to go to work so I called my manager and director to tell them that I am too sad to go to work today and even tomorrow.

They nodded through the phone and they hang up. I still cry over my best friend Moon Bin and opened the curtains to see the Moon that remains me of someone that I knew and said, "Moon Bin? Why did you have to leave? Huh? I am still here without you and I am crying for you god sake." in a sobbing voice as I kept speaking to myself to the moon.

I spoke to the moon and I fell asleep when I cried very hard and thought about Moon Bin a lot. I was very sad when Moon Bin left my side and he has a lot of love inside of him. Every time I think about Moon Bin in my job I can't do it anymore.

I went to the graveyard to give him flowers on his grave and I went on my knees to see and cry for him. I went to the graveyard to give him flowers on his grave and I went on my knees to see and cry for him. I can't handle anymore to see Moon Bin's death so I went home to relax a bit and think about something else.

But I can't think about something else because there is Moon Bin that I always think about and I can't sleep or be awake and all I was thought about is Moon Bin.