Chapter Four

- Song Ji Ra's POV -

I arrived in America, I was waiting for my manager was taking too long in the bathroom so I waited for her. While I was waiting I took out my phone and look for something to do.

I put my phone away and saw my manager out of the bathroom. I went to her say, "Let's go and get our luggage." I nodded she said. We walked to the luggage belts to get our bags, etc. I just found South Korea in yellow so I walked to that line of luggage belts. I shouted, "Manger! Over here!" As she was coming toward me.

I said, "I found our luggage." in a cheerful way as possible.

We picked up the luggage out of the belt and walked towards the parking lot my manager got a car and we put our luggage in the trunk. I sat in the back seat...

I put on my seat belt to make sure that I am safe. And get our luggage out of the trunk. We entered the hotel and I was shocked to see the inside of the hotel lobby.

The wallpaper is white and gold my two favorite colors. I was the happiest woman ever to see a five-star hotel in my life.

I wanted to call Moon Bin when I arrived in America and stayed in a five-star hotel. But there is no signal in my phone and I need wifi to call Moon Bin. I went to my manager and told the woman over the counter to give us wifi.

My manager nodded and went over to the women over the counter. "Hello, my actress is calling someone and she needs wifi can you please borrow the wifi password for her." my manager told her and she point at me. I waved to the women over the counter.

The woman over the counter said, "Sure, but you have to pay for the wifi if you want it." in a strict tone as she said to my manager. My manager gulped and said, "How much is the wifi here?" as she took out her wallet.

"It's 90 dollars, ma'am." in a cold voice my manager took 100 dollars out of her wallet and give it to the woman over the counter.

I saw my phone with the wifi logo on the top left side of my phone and I shouted in joy and now I will call Moon Bin.

I dial his phone number on my phone and waited for him to answer... But he didn't I got worried I told my manager that Moon Bin didn't answer the phone.

My manager got our luggage walked in the hallway and arrived at our rooms.

I was happy that I got the first floor but I was alone on the first floor so I asked my manager to take me to the second floor because I don't want to be alone on the first floor.

I ran inside feeling happy the most. I said, "This is so much better." in a cheerful mood.

I am very tired so I grab my luggage and unpack my stuff and went to the bathroom to take off my makeup but I will be sad because Moon Bin didn't answer the phone.

When I finish taking off my makeup, etc... I got a call from Moon Bin.

"Hello, Moon Bin?" I answered the phone. "This isn't Moon Bin. This is Mina and I found Moon Bin in an accident. A car accident." She said through Moon Bin's phone.

My eyes widened when I heard car accident. He ran towards my manager and he told her everything that I said. She ran in circles and calmed down and then she called Moon Bin's producer.

"We got bad news ma'am!" the manager screamed through the phone and the producer said, "Bad news? What happened?" in a worried and concerned tone as they talking through the phone the producer screamed "WHAT?" and I heard it and started to cry for Moon Bin.

But my manager told me that he is in the hospital. I sighed in relief and stopped crying.

But I can't sleep because I was thinking about Moon Bin and the car accident. I don't want to think about it too much so I went to bed with my stuffed animal named "Scar" It's after a Disney character in the animated movie Loin King. And then I fall asleep in a second.