Chapter Eight

- Song Ji Ra's POV -

I was at the location where my boss and manager told me and I was working on a series or a movie and I saw a car parked in a no-parking zone but I didn't pay attention to it. I was busy acting in a scene and then the car left until I saw Moon Ji Yong.

I was done with my acting and I said, "It's so cold." as I rubbed my hands together my director gave me a hot chocolate to drink and little hot packets for my hands to stay warm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At the Hosptial - 

 But I felt so cold I blacked out from the freezing air until I hear someone's voice. It sounded like Moon Bin but I know that Moon Bin is gone but I still hear his voice calling out for me. Then I woke up to see my director and my manager. 

My manager ran toward me and she said, "Omg, thank goodness you are alright." I nodded and turned to my director with a worried look in his eyes. I sneezed a little bit and my manager said, "Bless you, hun." I muttered out a thank you and then I lay back down to sleep a little bit more. 

 I hear the door open and footsteps coming in my way. My whole body shivers when someone is coming closer to my bed until I hear someone's voice and I opened my eyes saw him "Moon Ji Yong." I had a serious face when he saw me in this condition.

He said, "Are you okay, Song Ji Ra?" in a concerned voice as I looked at him with a cold stare and said, "Yes, I am fine." I turned away and my back was facing him and my face was facing the window. 

I don't want him to get worried about me or my condition. I turned around to face Moon Ji Yong and he looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes then I notice something about him I look deep into his eyes and there it was the soul of Moon Bin inside of Moon Ji Yong.