Chapter Three

- Moon Bin's POV - 

I finished singing. I was so exhausted when I said, "I am done." in a low, hoarse voice.

My hands trembled with exhaustion as I set my mic down on its stand.

It is time for me to leave and visit Song Ji Ra on the set of her series. I am her best friend after all and I want to support her in every way I can.

She always takes on more than she should and it makes her feel weak. So, I have to come up with some way to help her without being too obvious.

When I heard her director say the news about Song Ji Ra I was shocked that she is going to America.

I put on a fake smile to hide my sadness because I don't want her to be sad and depressed.

She noticed.

So I took her in my car and I know where she lives... She says goodbye to her co-workers and her director too.

I drove to her apartment and I parked it in front of it. I opened the car door to get out and open the door for Song Ji Ra to get out.

She said goodbye to me, went inside her apartment, saw me get inside my car, and drove away.

As she looked out the window, "Are you okay, Ji Ra?" I got worried about her so I tapped her shoulder.

She turned around to look at me and said, "I am just thinking about how things are going to be when I go to America without you." in a sad tone.

I looked at her sympathetically and said, "I am going to miss you too, Ji Ra."

Song Ji Ra has appreciated my comfort words. But she couldn't help feeling a sense of sadness knowing that things were going to be different.

As we arrived at her apartment I get out of the car and opened the door for her. Song Ji Ra stepped out of the car and turned to me with a smile trying to hide her sadness.

"Thanks, Moon Bin," she said.

I noticed her smile is not full of happiness...

and I asked her "Are you okay?" in a concerned tone.

She took a deep breath and said, "I will be okay, Moon Bin." in a soft and shaky voice.

I gave her a comforting hug and said, "It's okay to be sad and emotional. But just remember we always are friends no matter where you go or how far apart we are." in a heartfelt voice.

Song Ji Ra nodded with tears falling out of her eyes. I am such a great friend and I will miss her dearly.

She went inside her apartment and turned to wave goodbye to me. I smiled and waved back as I got into my car to leave.

As she stood at the window watching my car disappear into the distance.

As I drove back I got a call from my producer. He told me to get here right now. I drove as fast as I could until I got into an accident.