Chapter Seven

- Meanwhile in Heaven - 

- Moon Bin's POV -

I was dead on Earth when I met god right now and he told me, "You are here and let's go to where the other K-pop idols are kept." I walked to the gate where are the K-pop idols kept but I don't want to die yet and my best friend is crying for me.

So I ask God, "Excuse me, God? I don't want to be here. I want to see my best friend but another life and I will be more careful." in a serious tone as I looked at him. And he nodded and gave me another life. 

God told me the new identity and he told me, "Now you are Moon Ji Yong and you are a model and an actor." in a serious tone as I looked at him and nodded at the same time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Back on Earth -

- Moon Ji Yong's POV -

I am back on earth as a Model and actor from a BL series called The New Employee I wanted to keep an eye on my job and I can't remember anything at all. I shook my head and kept on working hard on my modeling and acting. I shook my head and kept on working hard on my modeling and acting.

When I finish working as a model and actor I went home right next to a girl that I didn't know. I heard her cry every day and night. And I don't know who she thinking about. I went to her apartment and I knocked on the door.

I waited for Song Ji Ra to answer the door and then I heard "I coming!" from the other side of the door. As I waited for her to open the door... Song Ji Ra wiped her tears and she opened the door with makeup over the place on her face.

 And I said, "Are you okay, ma'am?" in a manners tone as she looked at me with wide eyes and she said, "Hold on a second, I will be right back." Song Ji Ra ran toward the computer and she found something about someone. She ran back and widened her eyes but was still in tears in her eyes.

As I was about to speak Song Ji Ra spoke, "Omg, are you Moon Ji yong?" in a surprised tone as she looked me up and down. I nodded as She hugged me for a second and I told her, "Okay, ma'am let me go there going to be paparazzi around the apartment and I don't want that, so please let go of me." warning tone as Song Ji Ra let go of me.

She said, "I'm sorry and I can't hug everyone in a while." in a sad mood as she wiped her tears. Song Ji Ra poor her and she misses her best friend so much and even though she doesn't know that I am Moon Bin in a different body.

Song Ji Ra shook her head not thinking about Moon Bin and then she looked at me and said, "Ji Yong? Are you okay? Why are you still here?" with a cute questionable look on her face as I shook my head and I said, "Yes? I am fine. Oh, I will move away then." with a concerned look in my eyes as she went outside of her apartment and she locked the door so nobody can enter and not even me. 

My car arrived... I drove to the location where Song Ji Ra was working at. I saw her working on a series but I don't know is the name is but she is doing amazing at it.