Greatest Plan Ever

"Guys it is the greatest thing ever!"

"Dude,that's no cool,"

"What do you mean? It's organized, it's hilarious, quite impressive I might say."

"You forgot to mention cruel Cartman!"

I was at my desk with an book laying on top of it. I had invited the guys over to see my greatest invention of all time. It was a book filled to the brim with all the pranks I had pulled on Butters. I thought this was the best idea ever but the guys thought otherwise.

"How is this cruel?" I asked the green hatted Jew "It's organized and efficient what's wrong with organization?"

"The thing being organized!" Kyle yelled "How could you possibly keep a journal of all the bad things you did to someone?"

I looked at Kenny and Stan who just shrugged and left my room annoyed. Kyle glared at me for a second then rolled his eyes and followed the other two. I shrugged and went back to my journal. I didn't care what the others thought, it was a great idea though none of my plans weren't great. I stared at it for a couple more minutes then got myself ready for bed.

Butters pov

I woke up the next morning feeling dazed. I was up all night working on the project for school. I was supposed to be working with Eric but of course as usual he put all the work on me. Eric always seemed to do stuff like this and I would let it get to me but I always had a positive attitude. I thought anything bad always had a good side.

I put on my usual turquoise turtle neck sweater and green pants, before heading downstairs. My mother greeted me with a smile and my lunch. I packed it my bag and headed out the door.

I walked over to the bus near my house. I didn't go to the one where the rest of the fellas were mine was a little farther than that. When I got there, Wendy, Bebe,Craig and Token were already there. I smiled at all of them and they all waved except for Craig who flipped me off.

"Hey Wendy," I said turning to her "Is everything alright?"

"Yup, I think so," Wendy said smiling "Stan seems to be happy."

I nodded in agreement. Wendy had told me how she thought Stan was mad at her and at the relationship. She told me to keep an eye on him to see if there were any changes in the way Stan talked about her. Though fortunately Stan really liked her so there was nothing to worry about.

The bus pulled up a few minutes later and we all got on. After we picked up the other kids the bus took us to school. As soon as I came into the building, I went to my locker. As I was putting my books in my locker and admiring my pictures of Kim Kardashian, Kyle came running over to me.

"Butters!" He said as if he had been running "Have you seen fatass?"

"No," I said slowly

"Oh Thank god," Kyle said adjusting his hat "Actually I don't think anyone has seen him all morning."

"He wasn't at the bus stop?" I asked

"No," Kyle said looking behind him "Well speak of the devil."

I moved my head to see what he was talking about and sure enough there was Eric. He looked exhausted and his clothes were baggy especially by the pants. Eric looked as if he was barely awake and eyes were red. His hat was barely on and he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. In fact he didn't even stop when he was mere two inches away from Wendy. Eric pumbled into her and landed right on top of her.

Cartman's pov

I opened my eyes after banging into Wendy and I realized what I was doing. I moved my eyes down to see I was lying right on top of Wendy with my hands on her chest. She was red with anger and embarrassment and her eyes were looking down. It was then that I felt my pants fall off with my boxer briefs showing brightly.

"Get off me Cartman!" Wendy yelled throwing me off her. I banged into the lockers while trying to pull my pants up. The girls started screaming "Pervert!" and all the guys were calling me sick. Finally after two minutes of screaming, Mr. Mackey came in and made us all go to class.

I walked straight to my desk, trying to ignore the hateful stares. I placed my head on my desk and tried to block out everything around me.

God Dammit....