Xicor's arrival

Narrator: It has been 125 years since Goku defeated Shenron. All the mighty warriors of Earth were extinct, but the legacy has still carried on.

Two young warriors, Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr., training near, what used to be Goku's first home, the foot of mount Paozu. Suddenly, both sense a disturbance in the distance.

Goku Jr: Did you?

Vegeta Jr: Yeah.

Goku Jr: What do you think it is?

Vegeta Jr: I don’t  know but let's find out.

They flew towards the origin of the disturbance, which led them to the Sahara Desert where they spotted a massive crater, which seemed to be caused by a space pod sitting in the middle of it. A man exited from the space pod, the two landed to greet the stranger.

Goku Jr: Hi! Who are you?

Stranger: I am Xicor. You must be Goku.

Goku Jr: That’s right how do you know me?

Xicor: Well you do look exactly like my father.

Goku Jr (laughs): that's impossible he's my Great-Great Grandpa, and he's dead.

Vegeta Jr (smirks): I don't care who you are, but tell me why are you here? And, how are you Goku's son?

Xicor: First, Goku is not dead....

Goku and Vegeta Jr (shocked): What?

Xicor: He's in the realm of the eternal dragons.

Vegeta Jr: That still does not explain how you are his son.

Xicor: When the tournament happened in the honor of Goku, he came and visited the earth. On his return, he found a planet that had gravity a 1000 times that of earths. That's where he met my mother and where he got tricked into having sex with her, so I was born. For the sole purpose of becoming the strongest being in the galaxy.

Vegeta Jr: And why have you come here?

Xicor: To come find you and... KILL YOU!

Goku Jr (Clenching his fists tightly): You lie!

He transformed into a super Saiyan and charged towards Xicor but he blocked his attack without any effort and looked at him, turning his head slowly.

Xicor (laughing): You’re weak!

He planted a fist Goku Jr's stomach, which sent him flying across.

Vegeta Jr: You'll pay for that!

Vegeta Jr. stepped in for Goku Jr. transformed and charged towards him and landed a kick to the head, but it had no effect he grabbed him from the leg and smashed him into the ground. He could feel his spine cracking against the might of Xicor’s force.

Goku Jr: VEGETA!

He powered up into a super Saiyan 2 and resumed his assault, but Xicor managed him without any trouble, he kneed Goku Jr. in the gut, the force of strike made the blood in his body rush to his mouth, followed by a punch to the face, sending him flying. He crashed a mile away from Xicor. Vegeta Jr transformed into a super Saiyan 2 and picked up where he left off with Xicor. Goku Jr. seeing an opportunity seizes it.

Goku Jr: KA........................................ME...................................................HA................

Vegeta Jr. jumped out of the way just moments  before the energy wave hit Xicor. He increased the intensity of the kamehameha. The ground beneath began to crack open, he finally stopped. The battlefield was overtaken by dust; they try to see through the dust with rising tension. Xicor jumped at them, he lands a devastating blow to Goku Jr. in the gut and simultaneously kicked Vegeta Jr. in the neck. They fall without any more resistance.

Xicor: HMPH! Pathetic and to think you are my father's descendant...This was hardly a challenge…I could kill you but there would be no fun in that. I’m going...I’ll let you and this pathetic planet of yours be for five days then after that you all die...so train and get stronger.

Xicor then flew out of there. After a couple of moments, a car came rushing towards where the battle took place.

Pan: Goku!

Bulma Jr: Vegeta!

The battle had weakened them and unable to have the energy to speak they remained.

Narrator: Can five days be enough time for the duo to train Will? Will Goku and Vegeta Jr. be able to recover in time? And where is Xicor off to? So many questions to be answered on the next time of Dragon Ball AF.