Chapter 23 - A Security System

The old bracelet made of plastic and yarn has now turned into what is keeping me sane

It's what makes me feel like I have her near me. I can't get her out of my damn head, and I haven't been able to since the moment I saw her for the first time. She's just so beautiful and I really want to know and memorize everything about her and every part of her. I'm only becoming more attracted to her the more time that I spend with her. It's the whole reason why I purposely put myself in places and situations where she would be.

Never thought I would see the day where I would be feeling like this over someone.

I may not know her yet, but I will, and I have to because I'm more than sure that I have fallen in love with her. I don't know when it happened, but it is something that I'm not doubting that it is what I am feeling.

It's crazy to think about because she doesn't seem to want me around her most of the time. I'm beginning to wonder if this is a stupid mistake on my part. I'm hoping it won't damage me but at the same time I rather be the one hurt then to see her hurt.

I sigh deeply before putting the bracelet on my nightstand. I then stare up at the blank ceiling.

I can't sleep because all my mind wants to do is think of her. Her pretty face, eyes, lips, her long beautiful hair, and just how beautiful and perfect she is in general. Especially that smile of hers.

I've never craved and have wanted someone as badly as I want Katya Markova. The only problem is knowing if she wants me back.

No one has ever made me feel this way and she is going to drive me crazy for it.

I turn on my side from staring at the blank ceiling to now staring at the blank wall a few feet away from me

I'm in bed and I can't sleep. I have so many reasons for it.

There are currently so many things going through my head. I won't be too surprised when my brain overheats and explodes from all the thinking.

I'm terrified and very anxious daily for my aunt's well-being. I don't know how she is being treated or if Boris has hurt her in any way yet. I really hope not because I would never be able to forgive myself for it. I would also kill Boris with my bare hands if he tried anything with the people I love.