35 | youtube + instagram

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!" lizzie shouts to the camera. the group of six teenagers were all stood behind a large table with pumpkins in front of them.

"today, we're going to be carving pumpkins together!" nick says, "so exciting yay bonding moment."

lizzie, nick, and madi had all dressed up for the occasion while the other three were boring.

"since we're the only ones that dressed up let's share our costumes," lizzie says while side-eyeing the three who didn't.

"i'm the corpse bride!" madi says, a huge smile on her face. you could tell she was in love with her costume.

"yes, and she looks absolutely stunning," lizzie gives madi a huge hug.

"i'm waluigi," nick says proudly. he shows off his hat and overalls before stepping away from the camera.

"i'm harry potter," lizzie says, a smile on her face. nick and lizzie had both gone for sentimental costumes.

nick's costume was to represent the first time lizzie and the boys had hung out, them all playing mario kart to break the ice. lizzie had gone for harry potter, since they all watched the first one together, then that was the night her and chris had their first sleepover.

the camera cut to them scooping the guts out of their pumpkins. chris grabbed a handful of guts and threw them at lizzie, her screaming about it getting in her hair. then, chris in an attempt to help, tried pulling the seeds out of her hair. however, his hands still being covered in pumpkin only made it worse.

lizzie shoved his hands away from her, before slapping a handful of pumpkin into his hair. he gasped before chasing her around the table, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"chris, put me the fuck down!" she shouts, smacking his back.

"maybe when you find some manners," he responds.

"please, christopher, my favorite triplet, stop carrying me around," she says sarcastically.

chris sets her down before she flips him off, "you're not even my favorite triplet, loser."

chris pouts as the camera cuts to them deciding what they're going to make. matt says he's going to make an owl, while nick and madi both go for different faces. charlotte says she's going to make hers look like a pac-man game.

lizzie's staring at pinterest, trying to pick out a design as chris shows her his phone. on his phone is a screenshot of a harry potter design, the 9 3/4 platform sign.

"can we make matching?" he asks. she nods excitedly as they go to copy the design.

in the end, lizzie's is much better than chris's, but she still tells him he did great. they all show their pumpkins to the camera and ask who did best, lizzie's easily being the prettiest.

they film their outro and lizzie kisses the camera right before chris places his pumpkin on her head.

"new crown!" matt screams as the camera cuts.

instagram | sturniolo.triplets has posted!

triplets has posted!