31 | youtube + instagram

"WHAT THE FUCK is up youtube," lizzie starts the video. "i know things look different."

the girl sat on her bed with nick in her apartment, the camera placed on her desk in front of her.

"it's just nick and i today, since we're filming a very specific video," she says.

"we get asked a lot about our taste in men," nick laughs. "so today we'll be answering more specific questions about it."

"we'll go over icks, red flags, our actual type, and probably more random shit," lizzie says while grabbing her phone to go through questions.

"first question, long or short hair?"

"short," nick says.

"no, long," lizzie nods.

"really?" he asks her.

"not like, long long," she explains, "but like timothée chalamet length y'know."

"so like chris length?" nick asks.

"yeah i guess," she goes quiet.

"okay next question!" she changes the topic, "tall or short?"

"tall," she says immediately.

nick raises an eyebrow at her before saying, "i don't really care about height."

"do you like hats on guys?" nick asks her.

she nods, "yeah i think they look hot for like going out and pictures, but if we're just chillin' then no."

"why no?" he asks.

"because like i wanna play with your hair don't hide it," she laughs.

the camera cuts as they find more questions. "okay, this one is red flag or green flag," she says. "dry texters."

"absolute red flag," she shakes her head. "if i'm trying to like talk to you and you respond with one word i'm never texting you again."

"so real," nick agrees, "but it also depends like if they're super great to hangout with in person, then it can be excused."

"what's your biggest ick in a guy?" nick asks her.

"i think just if he doesn't know how to match my energy," she explains, "like if i'm super hyper and want to have fun you need to be there with me, or if it's a serious occasion don't be fooling around."

"i get that, but like what if they're tired?" nick says.

"i completely understand that, i get tired too," she laughs. "we don't always need to be happy at the same time, just at least sometimes try to be happy around me."

she reads a question from her phone, "what's your biggest struggle in a relationship?"

"getting into one," nick jokes.

"no, but you're right," lizzie says. "like trying to accept my feelings in the first place is tough."

"i just want to be alone forever," nick puts his head on her shoulder.

"honestly, same," she says. "i miss college simply for the fact that every guy i talked to was never in it for love. i never felt pressured to gain feelings or anything. i hate feelings."

"right," nick laughs at her knowingly.

the video continues for a bit until they film an outro and the camera cuts off.

instagram | lizmyers has posted!

liked by christophersturniolo, matthew

liked by christophersturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, nicolassturniolo, and more!

lizmyers NEW VIDEO W NICK OUT NOW!!

. . .

user when she said she likes chris's hair 😭😭
user i fully thought she was gna describe him for everything then she said "tall" LMFAO

user can i look like u pls

charlottewils my beautiful best friend i love u forever
lizmyers DAY ONE!!!!!!

user what is she wearing

nicolassturniolo had the best time talking about rats w u!!
nicolassturniolo oops i meant men 🤭
lizmyers so fucking real

user her hair 🤩🤩

user loved this one

matthew.sturniolo my queen
lizmyers my king 🤴🫶

user where's chris 😭 he liked it like 10min ago but no comment??
matthew.sturniolo he's still here, he's just been staring at the post this whole time
lizmyers IM CRYING LMFAO

user NOT MATT EXPOSING CHRIS

christophersturniolo ur so ugly
lizmyers guys he's talking to himself again!!!

load more comments. . .