29 | youtube + instagram

"WHAT THE FUCK is up youtube," lizzie yells from behind the camera. today, she's vlogging the boys' last day of tour for their channel. she didn't feel like being in the video today, so she offered to hold the camera.

"we have our last show today, so we're gonna run through the entire day with y'all," nick explains.

"so sad this is the last day of tour," matt says, "but i'm also so excited to sleep in my own bed again."

"right, like the fact we even got this opportunity is fucking wild," chris says.

the camera cuts to the boys getting ready for the last meet and greet, chris taking a few mirror selfies and fixing his hair.

lizzie takes the camera and vlogs with a few fans in line waiting for meet and greets, turning around to record the boys taking pictures with a fan.

the camera cuts again to nick recording the end of lizzie's set, since she has an announcement.

"thank you to everyone who came out to our last show!" she says into the microphone, earning cheering from the crowd. "after sharing my music with y'all for the past month, i figured i should let you in on a little secret before we go back home tonight."

the crowd starts cheering more, and she smiles as she waits for it to die down.

"i still have some more work to do, but," she starts, "my very own album will be coming out in november!"

the crowd screams, one person in the front reaching for her hand so she sits down and grabs theirs.

"now, this is a song i haven't played for anyone yet before, so you guys are very special," she goes into her song 'gentle'.

she cuts the song off early at the lyric, "if i seem a little distant, i'm afraid at how this ends."

"no, i don't want it to end," she sings, the crowd now screaming.

"thank you los angeles!" she blows kisses to the crowd as she walks off, smiling to nick and the camera backstage.

the camera cuts to the boys talking to the crowd before they head off stage.

instagram | sturniolo.triplets has posted!

triplets has posted!

liked by christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo, matthew

liked by christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, and more!

sturniolo.triplets LAST DAY OF TOUR VLOG OUT NOWWWW GO WATCH!!!!!

. . .

user so excited for lizzie's music omg that SONG????

user chris is so cute

nicolassturniolo had the absolute best time on tour pls watch

user notice how chris and lizzie like barely spoke this video?
user reason number 51663633 to ship her and matt

user ur telling me that song isn't about chris? literally "i'm a little hesitant to get close with your friends, cause the moment i lose you it means i lose them"?????

matthew.sturniolo LOVE TOUR

user meeting them was the best experience of my life lizzie's genuinely so sweet

christophersturniolo cheez it's in the shower so fire

user matt looks SO good in the first pic

lizmyers best time of my life❤️‍🔥

load more comments. . .

riley speaks!
all of her music in this story is lexi jayde's actual music so listen if you want to!