47 | youtube + instagram

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!" lizzie shouts from the back seat of the van.

her and nick sit in the back, both with propeller hats on their head. chris and matt are in the front, chris wearing sunglasses, and matt wearing a grey ski mask.

"today, we're going to be playing would you rather!" nick exclaims, opening instagram to check the prompts given to them.

"follow sturniolo triplets on instagram to keep up to date with our videos and submit ideas," nick shamelessly plugs.

"bro mcdonald's needs to become a pepsi carrier," chris says, sipping his sprite. lizzie can't even bring herself to disagree as she holds a large coke in her hands. nick gives her a weird look while diverting the topic back to the would you rather questions.

"would you rather always be farting or burping?" nick reads.

"definitely burping, matt's already always farting enough for all of us," chris laughs. matt punches his brother's shoulder and giggles to himself.

"would you rather not be able to shower for the rest of your life or not be able to brush your teeth?" nick asks.

"neither," lizzie grimaces.

"fucking choose one don't be a loser," matt says. "i'd just chew gum, there's no way i'm not showering."

"yeah, i'd rather just my breath stink over my whole fucking body," chris agrees.

"same, there's so many ways to fix bad breath but whole body is just gross," nick gags.

"would you rather be forced to listen to the same ten songs on repeat or watch the same five movies?" lizzie reads. "definitely movies, i already only watch my comfort movies anyway."

"what movies would you choose?" nick asks her.

"harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban for sure, ten things i hate about you, pitch perfect," she stops to think, "fuck i don't know, maybe ferris bueller's day off, and uh..."

"don't forget tangled," chris mutters.

"uh, yeah, tangled," she says.

"i'd rather watch the same movies too," matt continues the conversation after a few seconds of silence. "there's no way i could cut off music."

"this one's good," nick says, "would you rather have to write out everything you say or speak in rhymes?"

"speak in rhymes for sure," chris laughs. "i wanna confuse the fuck outta everyone."

matt daps him up, "i agree."

the camera cuts as they move the van to a seven-eleven parking lot. matt wanted a chocolate bar and chris got a pepsi, lizzie and nick sharing a bang energy drink.

"okay, would you rather have super strength or fly?" nick reads.

"definitely fly," lizzie says quickly.

"nah, i wanna have super strength," matt says. "i wanna fight some people." he pretends to punch the camera while nick makes fun of him.

"i'm with lizzie, i'm flyin' over all you bitches," nick says.

they film the outro and matt screams into the camera.

instagram | lizmyers has posted!