23 | tour + imessage

ELIZABETH HAD BEEN trying to sleep for hours now, unable to due to the movement of the bus. she finally sat up in her bunk, grabbing her phone and unplugging it.

she had heard someone moving about at least half an hour ago, so she slipped through the curtain of her bunk to check who was awake.

she turned her phone flashlight on as she walked towards the lounge area of the tour bus. she opened the door to see chris sturniolo sitting in the dim lighting, eyes closed. she could hear his music blasting through his airpods.

she rubbed her face from tiredness and sat on the couch next to him. he startled from the sudden movement and opened his eyes.

he took one of his airpods out, pausing his music, "can't sleep either?"

she shook her head, leaning her face against her hand. "have you been up this whole time?"

"yeah," he says. "you?"

"yup," she sighs. "so, libby, huh?"

"if that's okay," he replies quietly.

she just nods, pulling out her phone to scroll through instagram.

"music?" he offers one of his airpods to her. she accepts it and sits closer to him as he angles his phone towards her, scrolling through spotify.

he lands on a playlist to shuffle through and sets his phone down, leaning to see what she was looking at.

oblivious, she turned on her side to lay against a pillow.

"hey, i was watchin' that," chris pokes her.

"my bad," she took the pillow and set it on his lap, laying on her opposite side instead.

chris's eyes went wide, never really being physically affectionate with her yet. they were friends, it's not weird, right?

she continues scrolling through instagram reels, giggling every now and then. chris found himself distracted from the reels, looking down at the girl in front of him instead.

her hair kept falling in front of her eyes, and she was obviously getting irritated by it, continuously trying to push it out of the way.

chris couldn't help himself when his hand found it's way into her hair, keeping it out of her face.

lizzie froze, not wanting to bring any attention to the boy's actions, so as to not ruin the moment. she knew chris was a touchy person, she just hadn't really been in this position with him. don't think too much into it, she closes her eyes.

"you stopped scrolling," chris says, poking her cheek.

there was no response from the girl in his lap; she was fast asleep.

"matt, wake up," nick shakes his brother. "bitch," he smacks his head.

"what the fuck do you want?" matt groans.

"come look at this shit," nick pulls his younger triplet out of his bunk.

he drags an unwilling matt towards the lounge of the tour bus. he puts a finger to his lips as he opens the door, walking in to let matt see the scene before them.

blossoming partnership🌺
nick🫶
matt🤴
chris🐸
lizzie💁‍♀️

nick🫶
*photo*

lizzie💁‍♀️
YOU TOOK PICTURES OF US SLEEPING?!?!?!!!!

INVASIVE MUCH

nick🫶
i have literally posted a pic of u sleeping on the group ig and u didn't blink an eye

but you're freaking out over this?

matt🤴
sus

chris you're real quiet

chris🐸
idk what u want from me we fell asleep???

nick🫶
NOT IN UR BEDS

lizzie💁‍♀️
i don't have to answer to none of y'all

nick we like LITERALLY cuddle all the time why r u judging me and chris

matt🤴
she got a point there

nick🫶
MATTHEW UR SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE

chris🐸
why are there sides?????