07 | real life + instagram

"MAYBE A BEACH vlog?" lizzie suggests, brainstorming video ideas for her channel.

she sat on one of the couches in the boys' living room, matt and nick on the couch across from her. chris was taking a nap and had yet to join the group in their planning.

"yes that would be perfect!" nick says, "it matches your vibe well and your fans will love it."

"we can get a shit ton of snacks and like an umbrella and stuff," matt suggests.

"or we could go to the boardwalk!" lizzie sits up excitedly.

"let's do both!" nick says, "the more video ideas, the better."

"what up," chris grumbles as he walks into the living room, rubbing his eyes.

"good morning sleeping beauty," lizzie jokes as he sits on the couch a few feet away from her.

he gives the girl a nod before looking to his triplet brothers, "we got any good ideas?"

"yeah we have a few," matt says. "nice of you to finally join us."

"shut up, i'm here aren't i?" chris retorts. he leans back on the couch, picking up his phone and beginning to scroll through instagram.

"shall we discuss the elephant in the room?" lizzie asks nervously.

"uh," nick scrunches his eyebrows. "which would be?"

"no one likes me in your videos," lizzie starts. "i know laura said this would be a good idea, but if i'm bringing you guys down it's not worth it."

"i think we just don't know each other well enough yet," matt says.

"yeah, like it's awkward to film when we just met." chris says, not looking up from his phone, "but if we continue to film and hang out we'll get into the swing of things quickly."

"i guess, i'm just so nervous to fuck up on camera." lizzie presses her lips together into a line.

"reminder that i'm the editor," nick sits up. "just say and do whatever you want, and if you don't want it in the video i'll cut it out."

"yeah, sometimes you just gotta pretend the camera isn't there," matt says. "that's what i do, i don't really like the idea that my whole life is on video either."

lizzie nods, breathing in and releasing it, "i guess it's just hard to be myself sometimes. like i don't know which version of me the viewers like best and would want to see."

at this, chris finally looks up from his phone and meets her eyes. he nods in understanding, before setting his phone down.

"why don't we just take a breather and play mario kart?" the youngest triplet suggests.

half an hour later, the four teenagers were aggressively screaming at the tv as lizzie carried the lead.

"fuck this! i hate this stupid fucking game!" chris screams as his character drives off of rainbow road. he slams his controller down as lizzie pushes him out of her view.

"get out of my way i'm trying to win!" she screams, one arm shoving him out of her face.

chris throws her hand down and continues to dance around in front of her until her character falls off multiple times, ultimately putting her in 11th place, right in front of him.

"HA! I WIN!" matt yells a few seconds later, pulling his younger brother into a victory dance.

chris kisses matt's cheek, as matt pushes him to the ground in response before wiping his cheek aggressively, "gross dude."