20 | youtube + instagram

instagram | myerslikemichael has posted!

liked by loverboy000, chrispycreme, ilovegiraffes, and more!

myerslikemichael cowboy like me

. . .

ilovegiraffes SLAYYYY TAYLOR REFERENCE

ilovegiraffes ur so hot
myerslikemichael i know 💁‍♀️

freewilly6969 i miss ur cute face
myerslikemichael love u forever

chrispycreme 🤠🤠
myerslikemichael shut up

loverboy000 dancing queen
myerslikemichael ur the dancing king 🤴🤴

"WHAT UP YOUTUBE," lizzie screams from the backseat, a pink cowboy hat placed on her head.

"today we're going to be discussing life," nick says seriously, sunglasses over his eyes.

"yes, yes," chris rubs his chin, pretending to be deep in thought.

"we also have exciting news, but we'll wait until the end for that!" lizzie smiles.

"we just went to mcdonald's and lizzie fully embarrassed herself," matt starts laughing.

"no, we promised to never discuss that," the girl places her hand over his mouth.

"i didn't promise shit!" chris shouts before starting the story.

"right so we're at the drive-thru speaker," he says while fighting lizzie's hand away from him. "and lizzie starts to order her food."

"halfway through her order, she burped so loud that the worker asked if she was okay!" nick finishes laughing.

"no, but that's not all," matt continues. "when we get to the window, the worker asks, and i quote, 'is the boy in the backseat alright?'"

"SHE THOUGHT I WAS A BOY!" lizzie screams, embarrassed. "we're never going back there."

chris starts talking about his brand and the new drop he's been working on, and then they answer some questions about let's trip merch.

lizzie replies to a few comments about her possible music, and teases a release date.

"it's actually so good," nick says, the other two boys nodding in agreement. "like normally i'm not one for influencer music, but she knows what she's doing."

after a while of recording, they finally all get ready to announce tour.

"also, uh, maybe some of you guys want to meet us?" lizzie questions.

"yeah, we've been thinking about that a lot," matt says.

"well, if you click the link in our bio tomorrow morning," chris continues.

"you'll be able to!" nick finishes,

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!" they all shout together.

riley speaks!
short filler but we're so close to the good stuff