Chapter 14

It was the next day and everything was going smoothly as everyone hope it did

It was the next day and everything was going smoothly as everyone hope it did. No one got into any fights or gotten their power sparks. Everything was smooth sailing at the moment.

Everything was smooth sailing, but not for Minghao. For the nth time, the Chinese male sighed as he side eyed the dude who was looking at him from head to toe. Minghao rolled his eyes before focusing back onto the lesson at hand.

After class was over, Minghao rushed to pack his things and made his way out of the classroom, walking down the hallway in a rushed. "Where do you think you're going, beautiful?" The dude from earlier smirked as he stood in front of Minghao who gave him a disgust expression.

"As far away from you as possible." Minghao sassed with crossed arms. "Oh come on, am I not that good looking?" The guy asked with a smug smiled as he lean closer to Minghao's face. "I saw a trashcan that was more good looking than you." Minghao scoffed as he walked passed the guy and continued his way down the hall before he couldn't.

He felt a grip on his wrist and felt his body being pulled backwards, "want to say that again?" The guy questioned as he threw Minghao into the lockers, trapping the poor Chinese between his body and the lockers. Bystanders started to crowd the two, wanting to stick their noses in someone else's business.

Minghao scoffed again as a smirk made its way onto his lips. "I said, I saw a trash can that was more good looking than you." Minghao said in his native language as a smirk appeared onto his lips. The guy looked at him with a confused face, "what did you just say?" The guy asked leaning closer to Minghao's face. "Ugh your breath stinks." Minghao's nose scrunched up in disgust as he waved a hand in front of him.

"You're in fucking Korea, speak the goddamn language." The guy spat out as he was getting irritated by the minute. "I'm sorry the only language you understand is bullshit." Minghao remarked with a head tilted as he faked a pout. The guy growled as he placed his hand around Minghao's neck, choking the poor Chinese.

While that was happening, a certain silver haired Chinese male was turning the corner to the hallway the scene was happening in. As Junhui looked up, all cheerfulness and calmness was replaced with anger and hatred as he saw his best friend being choked to death.

As Junhui stormed over to the two, he didn't notice the huge thunder cloud hanging over his head as he got bigger the more Junhui's anger grew. As he made it to the two, Junhui's fist went flying to the guy's cheek, knocking him down and setting Minghao free.

"I don't know who the fuck you are, but put your hands on him again and it won't be your face that gets hit." Junhui threatened as he kicked the guy in his ribs. "J-jun...." He heard Minghao called out as a fit of couches followed after. "Hao!" Junhui scurried to Minghao's side as he helped the younger to sit up.

As he did so, he saw the red mark that was left around the others neck. Junhui bit down on his lip as he held back the urge to beat the shit out of the guy who did this to his best friend. "Jun..." Minghao choked out as he wanted to mention the cloud that was hovering over the older, but couldn't as a couching fit was let out. "Hao, there's no need for you to speak." Junhui reassured as he caressed the other's cheek.

Minghao leaned into the touch as he gave a small smile, "but....Junnie, you got your power spark. Look." Minghao softly pushed out as he pointed to the cloud above Junhui's head that was slowly fading away. Junhui looked up and finally noticed the cloud, "Wow...." Junhui breathed out as he looked back at a smiling Minghao.

Even in the most heartbreaking situations, Minghao still looks beautiful in Junhui's eyes and that's why with every day that passes, he's feelings for the other grows stronger and stronger. "Come on, let's go get you some water." Junhui suggested as he held out his hand for the other to take. Minghao placed his hand inside the other's and was pulled up to his feet.

"As your best friend, you have to tell me what exactly happened before I came." Junhui declared as he linked arms with Minghao who started laughing before another couching fit erupted from his throat. "Well, you see...."

And I feel like this is a good ending. I'm sorry for the short chapter, but sometimes some chapters are better kept short.

Also sorry for taking 8 hundred years to update this. I had it written out, but I didn't like what I had before so I rewrote it and like this better than what I had before.

But anywho, our Junnie finally got his power spark!!! Just two more to go!!! Gyu and Minnie, who's it going to be?

Welp I can't tell you, so with that

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3