Prologue

A woman around her late thirties walk down the the silent streets that were lit up with the light poles that were put up by the construction workers to help the citizens see through the night

A woman around her late thirties walk down the the silent streets that were lit up with the light poles that were put up by the construction workers to help the citizens see through the night. As the woman walk along the road, she heard a baby's cries coming from the alleyways.

She took a look around before heading into the alley where the baby was. As she approached the basket, she saw a baby boy wrapped in a blue blanket, but the boy was still shivering. The woman carefully picked the baby up and held him in between her warm arms. "You poor little thing, who would do something like this?" The woman whispered as she started to rock the baby.

"But don't worry, I got you now. I'll be your mom and I'll protect you and give you all my love to you" the woman said as she rubbed the baby's cheek with her thumb and wrapped him in her jacket as she walked out the alleyway and back home.

"Mommy!! Look at me!!" A six year old boy yelled as he hung upside down from the monkey bars, his long hair sticking downwards as he did so. A woman now around her early forties looked up from her knitting and saw the her son hanging upside down.

"Careful Hannie, the blood would rush to your head and it'll hurt if you keep hanging like that" the woman called out worry for her son. "Don't worry mommy, I'll be fine. But if you're so worried I'll stop" the boy said as he sat upwards and climbed down and ran to another part of the park.

Moments later, a little girls screams were heard through the park and a woman yelling. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?! WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER YOUNG MAN?!" Everyone looked to the scene, the woman did as well to see her son getting yelled at by the woman.

The woman got off the bench and ran to her son. "Are you the mother of this boy?!" The woman exclaimed and the forty year old woman nodded as she ran her eyes over her son to see if there were any injuries. "Well, look what your son did to my daughter's hands?!" The young woman said as she shoved her daughter's hands—that were covered in ice—into the other woman's face.

The forty year old woman gasped as she looked at the little girl's hands. "I am so sorry ma'am. I promise that he didn't mean to do this" the woman said as she distracted the younger woman from looking at her daughter's hands so she could warm them up with her own.

"You better be sorry, my daughter could have die from frost bites. Let's go Jennie" the young mother said as she grabbed her daughter's hand not realizing they no longer have ice on them. "Mommy...." The woman looked down to her son as she heard him call out to her.

"I'm sorry" he said as he put his head down. "Don't be. let's just go home Jeonghan, yeah?" The woman said and the boy nodded eagerly as they started heading home. He won't admit it, but he was scared. He was scared of himself because he didn't know how it happened and he doesn't know if it'll happen again.

And if it did happen again will he be able to control it? Or will it get out of control and hurt someone, or worse himself or his mother? He doesn't want that to happen, but it could and he doesn't know when it will happen, but it'll happen and he doesn't know if he was prepared for that.

I'm so excited to write this book!! These books are like one of my favorites and I'm so happy to be writing one!!!

I hope you'll enjoy this story

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3