Chapter 5

"GOOD MORNING MY CHILDREN! GUESS WHAT'S TODAY!?"Jeonghan yelled as he busted into everyone's room, receiving a wave of dissatisfaction groans from

Jeonghan yelled as he busted into everyone's room, receiving a wave of dissatisfaction groans from. "Do we really still have to go to school?" Chan whined as he walked out his shared room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Yes dear child, you still need your education. You're too young to drop out anyways." Jeonghan stated pinching the boy's cheek before walking down to the kitchen.

"COME EAT!" They heard Jeonghan exclaimed a few seconds later. "Don't worry Chan, we're going to the same middle school. So all will be well." Samuel said, patting the sleepy boy's shoulder before walking passed him. "I'm too young, I'm too young." Chan whispered to himself before following the younger.

"Alright kiddos, I packed each one of you lunches because I'm not letting my children eat that disgusting school lunch. Line up to get your lunch" Jeonghan ordered and everyone did as told, starting with Joshua. "What about you and Cheol?" Seungkwan asked curious about his so called new parents. "We're eighteen, which means we graduated already. But we do have jobs to attend, who do you think is paying for your education and food?" Seungcheol butted in as he came down in his work attire. "Alright, remember kids; don't use your powers in school unless necessary. Got it?" They nodded their heads and one by one they left out the door with a kiss on their head from Jeonghan and a hug of encouragement from Seungcheol.

"I swear, one minute I'm a wanted criminal, the next I'm a mother of twelve" Jeonghan said with a sigh as he wiped some sweat from his forehead. "And, apparently I'm their dad." Seungcheol said as he made sure he had everything he needs. "But you don't have it as bad as I do. I have to do all the cleaning and cooking. I also gotta make sure they're staying out of trouble and keeping them in check. Then I gotta make sure they don't fuck up their sleep schedule because I don't want them to do horrible in school and or over sleep or get less sleep. It's a whole bunch of shit. All you gotta do is be there and encourage them to do great." Jeonghan rambled on and on as he ran around the house making sure everything is in order, Seungcheol following behind him listening closely to what the other had to say.

"Actually Hannie, I have a big role as well. Not only am I there for encouragement, but I'm also here to hear out their problems when they can't run to you. I also have to be a big role model for them and show them the right thing to do. I also have to help pay bills, run errands, make sure they are in good health. But the biggest part about being the dad is that I have to make sure my partner in crime is doing well and isn't overworking themselves." Seungcheol explained as they finally headed out the house.

Jeonghan blushed at the last sentence, feeling the butterflies dance in his stomach. "I promise I won't overwork myself. And if I do, knock some sense into, deal?" Jeonghan stated holding his pinkie out. Seungcheol lightly chuckled, linking his pinkie with the younger's then connect their thumbs, lightly kissing his fist. Jeonghan doing the same.

"There, now it's sealed for good. Don't break it or I'll break you." Jeonghan threatened with a stern tone. Seungcheol took this opportunity to be a little bit mischievous and said, "not if I break you first" winking at the other before continuing on with his walk like nothing happened. Leaving Jeonghan being a blushing mess. "Don't say things like that Cheol!!" Jeonghan let out and  Seungcheol laughed. "Let's here on to work, shall we?"