Intro 5

(This takes place before Soonhoon's encounter)

"Alright hyung, I'm going now?"

"Alrighty then Chan. See ya tomorrow" Soonyoung said as he gave the boy a quick wave before practicing some moves that he needed to go over. Chan stood there for a few minutes, having a debate in his head about wether or not he should ask if Soonyoung would be okay or not.

'Nah~ he'll be fine....I hope' he thought and with that he disappeared into the halls of the school. "Sometimes I wished the school halls weren't so lengthy.....but luckily for me, i don't have to worry about that" Chan said to himself with a cheeky smile as he suddenly ended up outside the school's gates.

With a shrug of the shoulders to readjust his bag, he headed to the skate shop he always go to because he's a teenage boy and what teenage boy doesn't like skating? Well besides being home all day and playing video games or sneaking out and fucking around with friends. Probably getting high and or drunk off their asses.

But lucky you, Chan is a good kid. He doesn't sneak out his house to mess around with friends and their horrible habits of putting toxin in them nor does he sit at home all day and play video games. Chan likes to be active, he's likes to be up and about. So dancing and skateboarding are just the right things for him.

"Sup Min, how are you?" Chan greeted upon entering the skate shop. "Hey Chan. I'm doing good. What about you?" The store worker replied doing a little handshake with Chan that they made with each other. "I'm doing good. Just got done dancing with Soonyoung. So I'm kinda tired. I really just wanted to stop by and see how're doing..." Chan said as he jumped onto the counter to sit on.

"Plus I didn't want to go home just yet. Outside feels nice today, why not enjoy?" Chan said with a 'you know what I mean' kind of tone as he looked towards the worker; his hands busy playing with a pen that was place somewhere on the counter.

"And that's why you're my favorite kid Chan.....well one of my favorites" the worker said with a chuckle as Chan put his hand to his chest with a fake hurt expression on. "Wow Changmin hyung, I see how you feel. Who's your other favorite, huh?" Chan said with a stern look which just made him look cute.

"A boy that's taller than you by like two inches. He's around your age. He also comes in here to get away from home. He's a pretty chill kid." Changmin stated with a shrugged. "Chan! What did I tell you about sitting on the counter?!"

"Oh shit..." Chan cursed as he threw his head back as he knew whose voice that belongs to. "I was never here..." Changmin said as he took his phone out and pretended to do something on it. "Hey Chanhee hyung. I didn't know you work today..." Chan said with an uneasy smile as he looked to see the mention male.

"Uh huh, get off the damn counter. There's a chair over there" Chanhee said as he pointed to a chair in the corner and then proceeded to hit Changmin upside his head. "And you. You know how I feel about people sitting on the counter but you don't listen to me because you still proceed to let people do it!" Chanhee exclaim as he grab a rag and some spray to clean the glass.

"Is this a bad time?"

"Samuel! The only good kid I actually like!" Chanhee exclaimed with a huge smile as he ran to hug the younger boy. "Says that while I'm sitting right here" Chan said with a disbelief expression on. "Well it's not as bad for you. I'm his boyfriend and he still doesn't like me" Changmin said with a tch. "See what I mean Sam. Anyways, how are you?" Chanhee question as he walked the boy to the back room.

Once they were out of sight and earshot, Chan ran up to the counter where Changmin was on the other side. "Is that the boy you were talking about?" Chan asked as he tap his hands repeatedly on the counter and averted his eyes to the back room every five seconds. "Yup, that's Kim Samuel" Changmin said as he turned to look behind him. "Why'd you wanna know?" Changmin questioned with a sly smile.

"No reason......give me your skateboard please? I didn't bring mine" Chan asked with pleading eyes. "Here little dude" Changmin said as he handed over a skateboard that was blue at the top and black on the bottom. "Nice, I'll bring it back. I promise" Chan said then proceeded to run out the shop.

"For a middle school student who's a boy, you don't seem like the others"

"Ow~" Chan let out as he fell off the skateboard due to the sudden voice appearing. He looked over to see Samuel standing there, skateboard in hand as he lean onto a railing. "Well I'm not like the others...." Chan stated as he got back onto his feet. "They're stupid and won't anywhere in life" Chan added as he picked up the skateboard.

"I like the way you think. I'm Samuel by the way." Samuel introduced himself with the stretch of his hand. "I'm Chan, it's a good feeling to know that someone thinks the same as you" Chan said as he took the younger boy's hand with a smile. "So how long have you been skateboarding?" Samuel asked pushing himself off the railing.

"For about six years now. You?" Chan said as he set the skateboard down to sit on it. "Not that long, maybe a little less than you....." Samuel said looking over to the side then back to Chan. "So four or five years?" Chan asked as he looked up to Samuel, squinting his eyes a little due to the sun.

"Yeah, you can say..." Samuel said as he looked around his surroundings. "Looking for someone?" Chan questioned, little annoyed by Samuel's actions. "Nope, just checking my surroundings......you seem like a good person to ask. Do you have....you know?" Samuel said and in seconds he was as small as an ant then back to his normal size.

Chan smirk at that and said, "does this...." Chan was now on the other side of the skate park "answer your question?" He asked when he reappeared in front of Samuel who was flabbergasted by Chan's actions. He nodded without saying a word to which Chan laughed at. "So what's your power?" Chan asked as he sat back down. "You know who Ant-Man is?" Samuel asked and Chan nodded.

"I'm basically him. You?" Samuel said with a shrug. "Cool. I can teleport" Chan stated. "That's cool. Does it help you get around quicker?" Samuel asked, "you bet, do you enjoy your powers?" Chan asked. "Of course, I can go unsee. I like it that way...." Samuel said with a small smile.

'I noticed you....' Chan thought, "why are you smiling like that?" Samuel asked as a small blush dusted his cheeks and he started to fidget. "No reason....."

Aren't they just the cutest!!! I love them so much!! And this is probably one of my favorite chapters so far!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3